The 14 Words

blacken

"We Must Secure The Existence Of Twelve Ounce For The Future Of All People"

Seriously tho the 12 is so fucking full of racial comments its actually getting lame. The ideals behind this board are completely opposite of those. Why is this allowed to keep happening? Keep that shit outta the oontz, take your hate to http://www.stormfront.org if you're gonna be retarded.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We Must Secure The Existence Of Twelve Ounce For The Future Of All People"

Seriously tho the 12 is so fucking full of racial comments its actually getting lame. The ideals behind this board are completely opposite of those. Why is this allowed to keep happening? Keep that shit outta the oontz, take your hate to http://www.stormfront.org if you're gonna be retarded.

REGISTERED NOVEMBER 2010

and the racial slurs are meant to be funny and lighthearted. there aren't any liberal racists.

/closethread

REGISTERED NOVEMBER 2010

and the racial slurs are meant to be funny and lighthearted. there aren't any liberal racists.

/closethread

Actually I have a coule screen names before your rgistered date, and this comes from the guy who negged me with the word ni**er in the commnent

see that's your problem. you believe all white people have it better than minorities.

upper middle class?

no, nigger, i am a nigger of my people as well. just like you. that's why i can say the word. there's two classes of people: working class and ruling elite.

if you have a job, you're a nigger for somebody for 8-10 hours of your day. deal with it.

see that's your problem. you believe all white people have it better than minorities.

upper middle class?

no, nigger, i am a nigger of my people as well. just like you. that's why i can say the word. there's two classes of people: working class and ruling elite.

if you have a job, you're a nigger for somebody for 8-10 hours of your day. deal with it.

Come to my hood and start tossing that word around and see what happens.... its obvious by how umad you are that this thread is about you, or else you would of just breezed through it and said whatever

to be fair i dont care for the racial slurs either, but saying something here isn't going to fix anything, it'll just get you flamed. if you've really been here since before 2007 you would know this.

The point is I'm getting flamed for not liking racism, is anybody else really not getting this?