Minecraft

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In the time you spend on this game, you could've bootlegged a copy of revit and just become an architect. Then you can play minecraft, the real life version. I almost got sucked into this, but then i was like, "wait, I'm already doing this in sketchup."

Dodged that bullet.

In the time you spend on this game, you could've bootlegged a copy of revit and just become an architect. Then you can play minecraft, the real life version. I almost got sucked into this, but then i was like, "wait, I'm already doing this in sketchup."

Dodged that bullet.

One problem: Zombies. I don't play it on the binge tip. I play for maybe 30 minutes every day or two.

I've got 3d Studio Max. I am futurist architect. On DMT.

I'm all over this. Had it for a few months. I have a fuckoff home base with glass walls for a 360 view of my kingdom with a floating mountain above my head. I have an assload of obsidian as well.

To whoever had trouble when registering, the lone dude who codes the thing has had trouble keeping up with the popularity of the thing so the server fucks up every now and then. You also have to remember this game is still in alpha.

• 3 weeks later...

This game is crazy addictive. Mostly, it reminds me of growing up on OG Nintendo or SNES.

Reminiscing aside, it's pretty groundbreaking for an alpha version of a game to take off

like this.

Also: TNT. I blasted a mountain yesterday for shits and giggles. ('Merkuh'!!!! etc. etc.)

$14 for now. Word is that when it hits beta and beyond there will be an increase in price.

u need a joystick or what? shit is fun to watch on the youttube clips.

Keyboard and mouse.

Addictive seems to be an understatement when I see peoples sculptures of the Star Trek spaceship, people building working computers, etc. I barely spend any time on it and still

have fun. It's good for post bowl when you're alone.

I've been building train tracks like crazy. Shit's fun to ride. /nerd oner

Tracks look fun. I think I want to try and build a large scale castle at some point.

I was thinking that the best way to do it is get out some graph paper and start figuring

out dimensions and then transfer it to Minecrack.