Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

American Honey

When i was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago, at the Palms Place Simon Restaurant and Bar i asked the bartender for whatever kinda bourbon, neat and she insisted that i try a drink called a Honey Julip. It's was nothing more than one part Wild Turkey, One Part American Honey, and some sweet/sour mix. I wasn't to sold on the American Honey part as it sounded kinda "feminine" but she insisted we try it, and after giving us a shot to try, it was surprisingly very enjoyable. We had a few more shots of it, and since then I've been looking for it and can't seem to find a bar with it or that have even heard of it. Also, I hear they have "The American Honeys" going around promoting it. Hopefully they start to pop up in my neck of the woods soon.

• Like 1

Huh? Isn't it...honey? I've seen some bourbon lately w/ honey in it, can't remember which brand, but it was mighty good.

I like American Honey. Got introduced to it a lil while back, but similar thing not many bars have it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now