women appreciate threads??

oTa WuN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i put my baked lays in my tuna sammich at subway /no homo

dude, weird... not that you did that but i never mix food in my mouth for the most part. accept like a bite of steak and mash together but i always munch those chips and take a bite out my sub.

strange sidenote on me at subway, iv been pretty regular there for as long as i can remember working my way through the menu and going through various phases. started cold cut, went to pizza, went to bmt with pizza sauce(which is bomb diggy) steak n cheese, sweet onion chicken teriyaki, plain chicken, roast beef, just ham but recently i was sick of all of them. cause generally i order them till i cant any longer, and didnt know what to try.

that list was pretty well in order dating back to like 15 years ago so i somehow ended up at roast beef and just ham in the last few months. got sick of em. didnt know what to do, like the bread, like the cheese, so i said fuck it. imma try a vegi.

and... now thats all i order, and i sure as shit aint no vegetarian.

weird.