Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RUNINE

Krink " 8 litre Applicator" Fire Extinguisher

Paint applied by fire extinguisher. they cost like $1000 a piece and are currently sold out i dont think this is very inconspicuous to hide and a probable tool unless you have a car or carry a duffle bag.......and not to many uses other than BIG fill ins or just making a whole wall base color

http://krink.com/page.php?id=286

this is old and you are dumb if you dont know what a fire extinguisher is for.

no shit its old and i know what a fire extinguisher is for but the reasonable useage of this is what im wondering about

you're most definately a direct result of southern, trailerpark inbreeding

no im the result of northern laboratory research and parental disownership if you have no clue where Pennsylvania is, its that state right under New York and a little left of ohio, you know, that place that has the city where your homeless shelter is

no im the result of northern laboratory research and parental disownership if you have no clue where Pennsylvania is, its that state right under New York and a little left of ohio, you know, that place that has the city where your homeless shelter is

RegionalMap.jpg

• Like 2

no shit im wrong i said that to be the "Trailerpark inbred" that some fuck up there^ said i am and you think im stupid

also, if the thread starter has not figured it out yet, this is what a fire extinguisher is for

0d55e_fire-extinguishh.jpg

besides putting out fires, of course

I had 3 of them come to my house about 3 years ago. I told them that my landlord was buying a fire extinguisher and would have it in 2 days. They said they would be back to check, but never came back. I suspect its a numbers game for them, so they dont follow up.

LMFAO whoever said this thread should be closed should be banned because this is the funniest shit I've ever read.

"THEYRE FOR PUTTING OUT FIRES DUMBASS" LOL

I'd like to do the ghetto version (original version) and just get a cartridge extinguisher and empty it out then refill with paint... I just have never seen one around here (I'm usually not looking for the closest fire extinguisher wherever I go)