12Oz fantasy football 2010

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that looks like a good matchup still going to be close.

Forte held it down today for me in the money leagues. See if i get the same luck with Charles. I need a big game from him, and austin tonight.

Im doing decent so far looking ok in all my M leagues.

COS damn your about to be outscored by the AA owner less team. And i dont think your coming back to catch me this week.

Yeah i did good today all over 100 plus points with people still playing tomorrow. Should go 3-0 in the money. I knew Foster was a huge sleeper but i didnt have him fall to me in any of my other leagues. Im glad i didnt pick up schaub it seems like he might lower schaubs value. I still want to see how charles does, and im glad austin and forte turned out well..

T;7652308']

COS damn your about to be outscored by the AA owner less team. And i dont think your coming back to catch me this week.

ya, shoulda came in here sooner to admit defeat. im quite sure aint nobody else noticed what the fuck went on during the second half of the monday nighter part deux. im hoping that at least you did as who i was playin.

speechless really. took a 30pt dive ala Ag.

i got yinz next, well see what happens after i make some adjustments. my week will be better, to what degree im not sure but i will be buying a new laptop if it dont.

T;7662895']I hear bills are not raking trade offers on him currently

yeah that's what i heard also, but then a few days later that rumor came out. hope he lands there, i'm not a big fan of grant anyways whos now out for the year now. why's marshawn been on the bench? contract or substance abuse policy?

and yeah go with donovan, i wouldn't be confident in puttin any player up against the ravens defense while ray ray's still around.

I would be very happy with that deal. Very very happy.

but the way sports radio is reporting it now,

the chargers want to ruin v Jackson now and aren't gonna trade him

and aren't gonna play him...at all this season

just to ruin his career for passing on the 3mil 1yr deal they originally offered him + all the BS he's been pulling since

If he got here now

he would be pro bowl this year