12Oz fantasy football 2010

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T;7645819']I bet big on jamal charles' date=' miles austin, Gaffney and forte this year better have some big years for me[/quote']

Charles will be outstanding..

Austin will be solid again..

Gaffney will end up as the number 2 behind Royal

Forte i hope will be solid seeing i'm a bears fan. he needs to have a great year like his rookie season. He wans't bad last year just not as good as his first year...

as for fantasy burnout.. I am in 3 money leagues(1 is a keeper league), 4 leagues for the hell of it. 2 suicide leagues and 1 pick'em league..

T;7645819']I bet big on jamal charles' date=' miles austin, Gaffney and forte this year better have some big years for me[/quote']

yeah, i was surprised i saw gaffney was out there as FA so i picked him up to start, banking on him too...i think he'll be a decent #1...charles is on one of my teams too, so agreed there too...

i dont give a fuck what anybody says Bfavre is one of the most exciting athletes in all; of professional sports.

weather its a downfield bomb or a kamikaze "what were you thinking" Int, the guy makes moves that keeps us fans arms in air.

truth for all the haters, he really is an amazing QB with probably some of the best field site of anyone in recent memory. Hes old, but I was still glad to pick him up in my local bar dealers and djs league

also picked up beanie wells AGAIN

and wes welker on 7th round? dummies

So here is the update on the Alcoholics Anynous team.

I had to go in myself and fix his team nobody has sent me an email but i dont want this league to go to shit cause one team. So i stepped in and corrected the lineup added and dropped his waivers to make it a decent team. Not sure its going to make a difference but its week one crazy shit happens in the season. I have removed Tuco completely as an owner of the team. So basically its me running that team, which im being straight up about right now. I will not make no trades or transactions with my team period while i am watching this team, the goal is to get an email in from another oontzer or an oontzer's friend that wants to work on this team. I will send them an email then remove myself so its fair.

So please help me find the replacement and weigh in on how this will work. I can also add another one of you guys to the team if you think im biased.