IAMA addict for IAMA's

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In case I haven't convinced you guys:

"I've never told anyone about this ever, but I think enough time has passed, so I'll let loose.

I had been lazy throughout high school, and never really tried very hard, but just hard enough to maintain a high B/ low A average. Senior year rolls around, and I'm applying to colleges and applying for scholarships and stuff. I speak to our school counselor who tells me that due to my high ACT score, I would be eligible for a $30,000 scholarship, but only if I was in the top 10% of my class. Well, she prints out the rankings and it turns out I'm ranked 15 out of 142 students. Fuck me.

I talk to her about my options regarding my rank, and she says there's really nothing I can do to move up, as it is too late in my high school career. I accept this, and just figure I will have to take out shitloads of loans for school, and end up in debt for years.

So Christmas break comes and goes, and upon returning to school, one of my classmates isn't there, due to a serious mental breakdown right before school let out for the break. She'd always been a little crazy and I figured the breakdown would happen any day. Anyway, I talk to a couple of people about it, and evidently one of my friends, who used to date her, had talked to her and he said that she would be out of school for several weeks to a few months. The conversation continues and we get on the subject of how smart she was and how high her class ranking was, almost to the point of her being valedictorian.

SO I gets me an idea. What if I call her up and take advantage of her state, say a couple of mean things and maybe convince her to switch schools or drop out or something? Once she's gone, I'll be in the top 10% and be eligible for that fat scholarship!

So I go through with the plan. I call her and tell her that I'm calling as a friend, and just wanted to let her know that even though the other students in our class are "grateful she's finally gone" and "glad they don't have to put up with that crazy bitch's shit for a while", I'm still there for her. I say I have to go and hang up.

She kills herself 2 days later.

I got the scholarship."

dang casek ..ahaha at that story...id have to kill mad heads to have made it in my top 10 percent in my school back in the day ... and i wasnt even doing bad tooo.. just curious do we tell random facts about ourselves in this thread.?not sure i got the iama thing.

dang casek ..ahaha at that story...id have to kill mad heads to have made it in my top 10 percent in my school back in the day ... and i wasnt even doing bad tooo.. just curious do we tell random facts about ourselves in this thread.?not sure i got the iama thing.

IAMA home owner in a foreign country....but living in the ghetto in boston

Nah, the main idea of this thread is crazy shit you read on reddit's IamA.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IamA

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS.

BUT YOUR THREAD HAS STORIES I FIND RIDICULOUS

MY SHIFT KEY ON MY IPHONE IS BROKEN.

I find you lack of a shift key to be ridiculous.

Here's the Beastie Boys and Cypress Hill

and here's a fainting goat

k1BPY.jpg

In case I haven't convinced you guys:

"I've never told anyone about this ever, but I think enough time has passed, so I'll let loose.

I had been lazy throughout high school, and never really tried very hard, but just hard enough to maintain a high B/ low A average. Senior year rolls around, and I'm applying to colleges and applying for scholarships and stuff. I speak to our school counselor who tells me that due to my high ACT score, I would be eligible for a $30,000 scholarship, but only if I was in the top 10% of my class. Well, she prints out the rankings and it turns out I'm ranked 15 out of 142 students. Fuck me.

I talk to her about my options regarding my rank, and she says there's really nothing I can do to move up, as it is too late in my high school career. I accept this, and just figure I will have to take out shitloads of loans for school, and end up in debt for years.

So Christmas break comes and goes, and upon returning to school, one of my classmates isn't there, due to a serious mental breakdown right before school let out for the break. She'd always been a little crazy and I figured the breakdown would happen any day. Anyway, I talk to a couple of people about it, and evidently one of my friends, who used to date her, had talked to her and he said that she would be out of school for several weeks to a few months. The conversation continues and we get on the subject of how smart she was and how high her class ranking was, almost to the point of her being valedictorian.

SO I gets me an idea. What if I call her up and take advantage of her state, say a couple of mean things and maybe convince her to switch schools or drop out or something? Once she's gone, I'll be in the top 10% and be eligible for that fat scholarship!

So I go through with the plan. I call her and tell her that I'm calling as a friend, and just wanted to let her know that even though the other students in our class are "grateful she's finally gone" and "glad they don't have to put up with that crazy bitch's shit for a while", I'm still there for her. I say I have to go and hang up.

She kills herself 2 days later.

I got the scholarship."

thats bad math