Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sayWORD?

id like to know...

...just what SOME americans have against canadians? ive heard it all, we talk funny, we have long winters, we are "weak and need you to back our asses up", we eat poutine, we say "eh", blah blah blah. seems pretty ridiculous to me.

-we supply your country with more resources than any other country (although not according to bush, who falsely believed mexico was your countrys biggest trading partner).

-we fight in the same wars (except iraq) and have always been allies.

-we do not knowingly harbor terrorists, or enemies of your country.

-we are both democratic nations, where freedom is of the utmost importance.

-we share the same border, and allow travel quite freely on both sides.

i could go on...

this is no slight against americans. ive dated american girls. ive travelled to your country many times for vacations, i even watched your election something i have never done for my own country. and i can honestly say that anti-american sentiment is fairly nonexistant in canada.

i was watching my nephew play xbox live yesterday, and the amount of blatant prejudice from young american kids that was spewed out was absolutely ridiculous.

i myself have been confronted with certain prejudices, especially the last time i was in florida.

enlighten me on what the deal is.

• Like 1

The "deal" is that Canadians suck br0.

Don't worry, we don't wanna kill you guys or anything, you're just easy to make fun of

what havent we done for you? are we supposed to let you bend us over and fuck us up the ass like your military policy?

-we share the same border, and allow travel quite freely on both sides.

Unless an American has a 15 year old ticket on their record for jaywalking and tries to enter Canada.

Swamp summed it up well. Easy to make fun of. Don't get butthurt over it.

what havent we done for you? are we supposed to let you bend us over and fuck us up the ass like your military policy?

you mad?

At first I thought this was about the code word "Canadians" that we fairer skinned people use when there are lots of black people around. I was puzzled as to why you'd need clarification about that situation.

you mad?

not really, perplexed more like it.

id give you the definition of perplexed, but i dont want to label all americans as ignorant.

canada is dope, anyone thats spent some time here will tell you that

i dont bother trying hard to persuade people otherwise (especially not on the oontz) because those who know, know. no chip off my shoulder if they preach otherwise, fuck do i care?

basically - HATERS GON HATE, life is good here

Why do Canadians take every opportunity and/or create every opportunity that they can to tell people how much better Canada is than every other place one earth? The most puzzling part is that they usually tell you these things while they are sitting in other countries. Why leave "Utopia" if it's that great?

Unless an American has a 15 year old ticket on their record for jaywalking and tries to enter Canada.

Swamp summed it up well. Easy to make fun of. Don't get butthurt over it.

who's getting butthurt?

and the tightening of the border was your governments idea in response to 911.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Canadian+volunteer+left+stranded+border+taking+American+jobs/3020195/story.html

Canada is where cool American trends go to suffer excruciatingly slow and painful deaths.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

canada, americas attic

.......FUCK YEAH!

• Like 1

who's getting butthurt?

and the tightening of the border was your governments idea in response to 911.

Yes, because so many people with misdemeanors end up turning to the Taliban to help them get revenge on the evil North American empire for the oppression they encountered during the check writing process to pay the fines. Come on, just admit Canada has a pole in it's ass and likes to fuck with Americans coming across the border.

are you joking me gas? what part of it was your governmets policy do you not understand? BLAME CANADA. blame your dickhead former president. i think your education system needs a bit of tweaking. a canadian knows more about your government policy than you do.

and i agree with you border crossing sucks for those with convictions. i was held up cause homey had a traffiking charge when we got evacuated from mexico to the us because of katrina. us customs boarded the plane and asked if anyone had a criminal record. homey was left with the decision to either lie or tell the truth. fearing the worst he told the truth, needless to say we were stranded for 2 days sleeping at the airport, while homey sat in a holding cell, only to be led back on a plane bound for canada in arm and leg shackles.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now