id like to know...

sayWORD?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Degrassi_Junior_High.jpg

I remember when I was in like year 3 at school we had to watch an episode of Degrassi Junior High, the episode involved some kid getting into a car with a stranger and the stranger trying to molest his shit up.

I also remembering some girl in my class crying when the teacher explained what the stranger was trying to do.

shit was lulz.

i was watching my nephew play xbox live yesterday, and the amount of blatant prejudice from young american kids that was spewed out was absolutely ridiculous.

just by playing xbox live i realise how fucking dumb most americans are. (try to remember i said most)

i get confused for being british almost every time i go on xbox live, one guy yesterday even said to me "you can't deny it, you sound british" then he went on to tell me that he "knows what he is talking about" because he has "been to london and australia". then when he got called out about it and proved wrong he just went with it and kept arguing just for the sake of arguing. i have the australian flag in my gamer tag thing so its like, what are you too fucking retarded to learn flags from countries other than your own?

now you'd say "well you can't judge us all of this one guy" but something dumb like this happens all the time on xbox live. granted its only xbox live and that doesn't represent the entire population but just the retarded shit americans think, say and do is amazing. you really think you're the smartest best country and everyone loves you but for the most part its kind of like that dumb bully at school who thinks everyone likes him but really people laugh at him so he turns around and goes fux yall i dunt need yall n e ways.

id say america pokes fun of canada simply because its a country that isn't america and because its closer than most it cops the most flak.

i still got love for yall pawze no homoe

Just for clarification it's all for the lol's but seriously,

Why do Australians in particular lump all Americans in one group and Hate/Talk shit so much?

Out of all English speaking countries Australians are the biggest haters hands down.

try to understand it from our point of view. everything american is forced down our throats, movies, music, fashion. "trends" its all mostly american. in australia at least there is a feeling that we are losing our identities the more we succumb to all these american mindsets and things being thrown at us.

we are always hearing about how "america fucked this up" "this crazy american killed all these people" "look at all americas crime" "american troops fucked up again"

then we see the people who are like "uh muri car, fuck yeah!" and its like what are you proud of exactly. being assholes?

you know me personally ---- i don't hate americans or i wouldn't be on an american graffiti forum interacting with americans both on the forum and off it. but i'm trying to explain the image the country has

yea i'm on the no canada list. i didn't realize americans

gave 2 shits about canada either way. Pretty sure we dont.

Anybody that is showing you any attitude is just fucking with

you. Stop being so sensitive. .

I will say this. Canada is americas hat. But hats are supposed

to be warm. Whats up with that?

• Like 1

try to understand it from our point of view. everything american is forced down our throats, movies, music, fashion. "trends" its all mostly american. in australia at least there is a feeling that we are losing our identities the more we succumb to all these american mindsets and things being thrown at us.

we are always hearing about how "america fucked this up" "this crazy american killed all these people" "look at all americas crime" "american troops fucked up again"

then we see the people who are like "uh muri car, fuck yeah!" and its like what are you proud of exactly. being assholes?

you know me personally ---- i don't hate americans or i wouldn't be on an american graffiti forum interacting with americans both on the forum and off it. but i'm trying to explain the image the country has

Nothing is being forced on Australia though, they import that shit because it sells, or people want to watch it.

That's what I don't get, every Australian says this same shit but their wearing jeans and rocking Nike's on their feet.

It be like me hating on Australia but my favorite movie is Crocodile Dundee and I'm drinking fosters (I know y'all hate fosters).

Just classic player hating syndrome.

Just for clarification it's all for the lol's but seriously,

Why do Australians in particular lump all Americans in one group and Hate/Talk shit so much?

Out of all English speaking countries Australians are the biggest haters hands down.

Australian's are raised to hate American's . I remember when my cousin was dating this yank, he brought her to a family BBQ and she got teased mercifully, we all thought it was hilarious. Then she had a typical American drama queen melt down.

IVe been to Montreal, Quebec, La Chute, and most of the Nova Scotia area. It is a very pretty country. I dont know if I could deal with the winters though, born a FL boy.

I could care less about sayWord and what he has to say. What is with people and their upset evenings that makes them want to start such horrible but hilarious threads.

First the pissy waiter dude griping about "chefs" now we got Mr. Canada Klondike Bitch Face hating the US

how can you guys say american stuff isn't forced down our throats when none of you have ever lived here and very few have even been here?

a lot of our cinema companies have roots and deals and stuff with american companys.

did you know australia made the first motion picture. as in the first movie for entertainment purposes? now you won't see an australian film in australian cinemas.

as for saying "thats like saying i hate australia and love fosters and croc dundee" thats sorta the problem. both those things are old as fuck yet thats basically all we are recognized for. that and steve irwin. and kangaroos. fuck if i had a dollar for every time an american had asked me if we ride kangaroos as a serious question.

twinky once asked me if we celebrate christmas here. maybe thats a bad example. maybe twinkys a bad example in general

again don't get me wrong i like americans. i don't like the mindset of the average joe idiot american. and thats basically no one on this forum.

whats funny is everybody seems to hate america but really

we could give a fuck less about another country . I don't kno

anybody here that hates Ireland, Australia, or Canada for

that matter. If anybody tried to do some hostile takeover shit

to either Canada or Australia you think America would let that

shit pass, ignore it, or let it happen?

right....

and as far as our fashion, and media is concerned.

Nobody is forcing anybody to watch, wear, or listen to

shit

on edit. I watch very little American cinema or TV, Atleast half

of the books i read were written by international authors.

Looking in my closet. I see Alife and Supreme shit that

was made in Canada. Addict shit from UK, Versace, Zenga,

and Zanelli from Italy and a bunch of Skate Tees. I couldnt

tell you the last time i ate at an American Fast Food restaurant

I manage to ignore the annoying aspects of american culture

and i'm from here. Non Americans just mad for some reason.

how can you guys say american stuff isn't forced down our throats when none of you have ever lived here and very few have even been here?

a lot of our cinema companies have roots and deals and stuff with american companys.

did you know australia made the first motion picture. as in the first movie for entertainment purposes? now you won't see an australian film in australian cinemas.

as for saying "thats like saying i hate australia and love fosters and croc dundee" thats sorta the problem. both those things are old as fuck yet thats basically all we are recognized for. that and steve irwin. and kangaroos. fuck if i had a dollar for every time an american had asked me if we ride kangaroos as a serious question.

twinky once asked me if we celebrate christmas here. maybe thats a bad example. maybe twinkys a bad example in general

Then do something about it you fucking loser. What shoes do you own? What clothes do you wear? Whats your favorite movies? Your favorite TV shows? The fuck outta here. You have no fucking culture because you bastards love ours so much. Everyone does. Thats why theres mother fuckers sitting next to mass grave some where in some shit hole African genocide country humming Brittany Spears.

• Like 1