Official Hustle Game Thread

(Wovoka)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sooo as far as getting over I got recycling and steal from hipster. (real shit.)

Rest of that shit is gay.

You ain't stealing shit from anyone. Come off it. You and TheBlackGuy need to get together and write some more thread topics to elevate your E-thug status. Also, if you're not smart enough to recognize what it was that I posted, you might actually be interested in what was proposed.

Get paid for your graffiti murals...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

p1030895.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You ain't stealing shit from anyone. Come off it. You and TheBlackGuy need to get together and write some more thread topics to elevate your E-thug status. Also, if you're not smart enough to recognize what it was that I posted, you might actually be interested in what was proposed.

I don't now theblackguy or about E-thug status. Maybe you could tell me.

I started a thread just asking about how people get over.

Not some 1980's bullshit propositions over the internet that no one thinks are funny. Come again.

Are you Jamaican?

You can usually go into taco bell during the lunch rush and walk out with at least 10-12 packets of fire sauce without the cops being called... Been doing this shit for years.

Did you seriously miss the part where someone told you that there was already a thread about this and that is the reason your thread failed?

Shit this is the internet son, what aint there a thread about. I just did a search though for real and still couldnt find it. Anyways, that thread died, and now this one will too...

Unoriginal mofo's

hahahaha, this motherfucker is talking about how stealing 12 packets of fire sauce is a "hustle." You gotta be fucking kidding me. Shitty hotsauce? Thats somehow your plan on how to hustle game?

Like I said, real hustle game aint nuthin too be funked with. I was just looking for little ways people get over.

Nigga's take there hustle game serious. Do your work. I respect shit. I'm too old too do dirt though.