]]]~~~DREAM TDK~~~[[[[

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

heres a graffiti trading card from some san fran anti-smoking group...

i only have one more a REM/horse card...

the pic is cut off on the card...

dream.jpg

yeah..thats from a gallery show from 94-95 called"breath control",an anti-smoking campaign.there was a pack of about 15-20 cards with the pieces everyone did at the gallery.there was also a blackbook that was given away too,with a picture of all the writers and a quote from them about smoking.if any bay area heads have that blackbook,throw it up here too(i dont have a scanner)

and oh yeah...this should be at the top.dream was a west coast pioneer and had worldwide respect.....rest well my friend...

memories...

i remember watching videograff 8 or maybe it was 7, but DREAM was the only one i specifically remember. the reason is, even in the little 15 min segment that he and some of his boys got he was still kicking knowledge. and when the railway cops rolled up on'em he stuck to his guns. just a memory i thought i'd share.

if someone can tell me how to take a flick with a web cam i have a flick i'd like to share.

DREAM rest in peace.

• 2 weeks later...

ohh shit i deleated some of the flicks from i photos because i needed some space on there but i didnt think it would get rid of all those. sorry to all the people who didnt get to see em all. maybe ill post some more when i get the time

Guest mr.vows

theres a good unfinished dream/dondi prodo in this one oakland yard..if u got flicks of it share em for everyone

Originally posted by mr.vows

theres a good unfinished dream/dondi prodo in this one oakland yard..if u got flicks of it share em for everyone

thatssssssssssss fuked up royally. i remember having a dream and in it i heard that dream and dondi were werking on a piece. ya my dreams are fuked up. maybe somone told me that earlier or something. but i dont recall that. HMMMMMMMM...........

Archived