]]]~~~DREAM TDK~~~[[[[

FROSTY

The production your refering to, the Dream piece is an OLD Dream piece, I'd have to look at my flix for the date but if I remember like 89 or early 90's. The Dondi children of the grave replica that is next to it that was unfinished was done by a local writer, I believe Phresh did it if my memory serves me right. WHOSPANK...am I right???Great Post...Keep Your DREAMS Alive!!!!

:king: DREAM:king: but don't sleep...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by EPMDfan

The production your refering to, the Dream piece is an OLD Dream piece, I'd have to look at my flix for the date but if I remember like 89 or early 90's. The Dondi children of the grave replica that is next to it that was unfinished was done by a local writer, I believe Phresh did it if my memory serves me right. WHOSPANK...am I right???Great Post...Keep Your DREAMS Alive!!!!

:king: DREAM:king: but don't sleep...

yep,the man is right about the shit being madd old...but i'm not too sure who did the dondi stuff...maybe phresh?maybe krash?who knows...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i met the man like 3 years ago when i went to oakland and i met him at a expo in melrose like 4 years ago when my older cousin took me to l.a. it was tight cuz he was a good inspiration and he had a fresh style and it was original. he wasn't like the other wild style l.a. style around the way it was more like a bronx style. the man was a good man.

r.i.p.

nasemonerism.....keep it fresh

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

man i wouldnt call it a bronx style. i would just call it dreams style. its soo original. just the way things flow and the way you can read all the letters but they still have there own way of connecting. but i guess i know what you mean by the way you can read the letters and thats kinda an oldschool newyork thing.

yo dream was a dope ass write the one thing that he did was he strongness of letters and his color scheme's but yeah he developed over the years to become a legend around the bay area shit is cold in the streets but yeah i dont have much to say about him becuase i never met him so yea im gonna be outta here...

RIP to a legend around the bay area and world DreamOne much love to his family and his son and gurl..

• 9 months later...
Guest 87centHitMan

Dude knew how to paint. There's one flick in my JVS#2 that's nice as hell, Pink and Purple. My girlfreind always says it's her favorite piece, ever. Sucks to see such talent never used again...RIP

P.S. Do any of you know a "SMOKES" or a "DEBO" that writes for TDK? Because I'm midwest, and these two hit it up with just handstyles, and they're not very good, either. Never seen a piece. I wonder if this guy's just down, or if he's got no ties to the real TDK out west. Anybody got the lowdown on this?

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

Dude knew how to paint. There's one flick in my JVS#2 that's nice as hell, Pink and Purple. My girlfreind always says it's her favorite piece, ever. Sucks to see such talent never used again...RIP

P.S. Do any of you know a "SMOKES" or a "DEBO" that writes for TDK? Because I'm midwest, and these two hit it up with just handstyles, and they're not very good, either. Never seen a piece. I wonder if this guy's just down, or if he's got no ties to the real TDK out west. Anybody got the lowdown on this?

i been around the west coast TDK since it was started and never seen nobody by those manes.anyways,EVERYONE from TDK has dope skillz,so i doubt they are from oakland anyways.....

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

REAWAKEN IN PARADISE...MIKE DREAM1.....PAK.....PLAN B.....respect to his FAMILY, be it immediate or TDK.....either way, they were all family. If DONE gets this.....holla at me dawg....I want u to come out here to paint....PEACE and RESPECT..:king: =DREAM1...............nuf said

• 2 months later...

Archived