]]]~~~DREAM TDK~~~[[[[

FROSTY

Originally posted by WHOSPANK

AT LAST..A POST FOR MY BOY MIKE DREAM...I GOT ALOT OF THOSE FLIX AND ALOT THAT AREN'T ON THERE....PLUS SOME BLACKBOOK SHIT...DONNIEFRISKO,SINCE I KNOW YOUR SOMEWHAT LOCAL...HOW BOUT I SEND THE PICS TO U SO I DONT HAVE TO GET STRESSED OVER THE YOURPHOTOS.COM SHIT NEVER WORKING?IF NOT,SOMEONE HOOK ME UP WITH A NEW SERVER.....

word...

donniefrisco@hotmail.com

or try:

http://freephoto-i.net/

thats what works these days

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by aret

HELLZ YEAH! Dream is fuckn' sick. Look at the flick where he painted that face. Its amazing.

Bob Marley is King

AE....Abnormal Erections:king:

im guessin you know nothing about that piece so ill explain. after he died his boys did that for him as a memorial. they did the graffiti and the dreams face but its a peice from his book or something.

no worries though, it is pretty tight whoever did it

Originally posted by FROSTY

whell im guessin your lieing fugazzi but if you can tell me where i found it much respect to you for a great photo...:king:

I'm lying? You most likely ripped it off from Hifiart, I sent it to Josh. I have a couple different shots of the same photo, a little blurry though... that was the best one. Thanks for the respect... but give it to Dream and his girl and son... they deserve respect, not me...

There's nothing I can say that can express my feelings for Mike "Dream".

Being from the bay area, Dream has always been an influential artist to me. My friends learned from him, and we all looked up to him.

He was truly a revolutionary....

..so for our brother......

:king:

KING DREAM1 TDK

Bumpity bump bump bump.....

Rest In Power, Mike, we'll always remember you.

ya sorry fugazi. i just wasnt sure if you were being serious cauz a lot of toys on here are just pure bs'ers. but ya thats where i got it so nice picture man. how did you get the photo though. you didnt just see dreams wife standing infrom of his piece and take a flik right???

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MRBURNS

dream tdk

I was lucky enough to kick it with dream for a night when he was in new york, and he seemed like a real cool guy. he kicked it with me, cope, ovie, and the crew, and said he wished he got to hook up with us before he had to leave. we agreed, i thought it would have been really cool to do a wall with him in the bx. he said if i was ever in cali, i could crash with him, that he'd take me out to paint, party, and just roll like we were family. not much later i heard about his passing, needless to say it was a horrible waste of a talented artist, and a really cool guy. much condolences to his fam and friends.. DREAMRIP....JAESONE..TNB..UW

Archived