Graff These Days...

Cult 50

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
heres whats wrong with what you said;

1) you are clearly a toy with minimal to no knowledge of graffiti and definitely no skills. who are you to talk shit on people out painting more than you are? they are out learning and your here complaining about them, that won't improve you at all.

2) you won't just GET better. and you wont just KNOW when you are good. if you like and respect graffiti put the time and effort in to practice and research the history.

3) this website is bombarded with heaps of people just like you every day. most don't listen to any advice and end up never improving, staying a toy and eventually quitting. you don't seem smart enough, you'll probably fall into this category

how long did it take YOU to come up with that one? you get bullied at school don't you.

1) im out painting almost everyday and its not just complaining its that they throw u pthe ugliest shit like they r kings an believe me they probley havent even practiced at chill walls

2)ive been brushin up on it all evryday

3)i listen to all advice thats actually worth listening to

btw im home schooled, easier to practice graff...

i dont like to go out in this neighborhood at nite(im jus a big wuss =P)

That's kinda what separates the Jukebox Heroes from the Guitar Queer-os...

You need to get some balls man...this shit is all about what is in your sack and if you got nothing, then maybe you should switch to something a little safer....like knitting little sweaters...

Especially when you are complaining about the whack fucks in your town who at least have the nuts to step outside at night and get down...not building a strong case right now grass hopper.

i'll never quit i know it takes time and thats just how it is and getting shanked is the reason i dont go out at nite i once got shanked and had to be hospitalised, kind of a trauma thing, but like i said give it time i promise i wont quit

i dont like to go out in this neighborhood at nite(im jus a big wuss =P)

yeah i actually live in the ghetto but i usually crash at a friends house thats pretty far away in the burbs

homegirl, you live in utah

if you can't hold your own in the street their you need to quit graffiti and anything remotely "urban"

btw im home schooled, easier to practice graff...

:) :scrambled: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :p

NO WONDER YOU'RE SUCH A FAGGOT

KID'S LIKE 15 STILL GETTIN BREASTFED