Graff These Days...

Cult 50

Well where I live the graff is shit(idk if its everywhere) but it seems to me that these days it is all about getting it up as much as you can and as many as you can. My question is what happened to actually making it look worth 2 shits? I actually thought about this for awhile now and came to the conclusion(probably already made before) that this is the reason graff is looked down upon.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. you live in a gay town

2. you are a toy in everyway of the word i can even see that in how you react

3.quit your bitchin and practise aslong as you are the best in your town thats what matters,why would you go to a forum and complain like a woman about how your town sucks?

dont act like a bitch

believe me anyone here on this forum with some experience cn tell just by looking at your comments that you suck balls when it comes to graff.

things like:

"Yeah I am got a problem with that fucker? At least I'm stating the god-damn facts!"

dont make me think of you as someone with some experience...

so just stop complaining about your scene and try to be the best,insted of posting how your city sucks.

my girlfriend is also good at complaining maybe you should join her forum?

okay, the first time on this site im going to give a real answer:

You live in an area where no one is really good so the graff is on a low level, people there try to bomb but dont have the skills yet the bomb in a good way.

If they take the time more to work on their sketches and their can control everything wil be fine in a couple of months/years.

christ has spoken

Ok ill tell u what you obvs dont already know, but something you should of been told the day you got into graff....

1. Your a toy untill further notice.

2. Those 'Hektik' tags and throws you and ur friends do suck.

3. People on this forum are fucks.

4. It takes roughly 3000 goes at something before your brain can perform said task without thinking.. Practiced that throw enough yet?

5. The graff 'scene' in your area is quite simular to the toys on this forum... They plaster the shit everywhere, but noone realy wants to look at it..

So when you get a bunch of toys in one area all painting thier own shit, biting other toys shit and getting caught up in getting up, rather then practising the basics like can control, lettering, and colour schemes you get a ton of shit looking graff in one small area... I.e your place..

How does one remedy such a problem?

Well you could hold a biggggg meeting with promises of cupcakes and crayons... But i doubt many of them would show up...

Id recomend practising your shit, untill it looks good, untill you can do it without thinking... And untill toys who walk past will want to be u.. Next thing you know, ull be seeing all ur ideas plastered over your town... Bitings a bitch but what you gonna do?

Well you could hold a biggggg meeting...

Yeah I am got a problem with that fucker? At least I'm stating the god-damn facts!

heres whats wrong with what you said;

1) you are clearly a toy with minimal to no knowledge of graffiti and definitely no skills. who are you to talk shit on people out painting more than you are? they are out learning and your here complaining about them, that won't improve you at all.

2) you won't just GET better. and you wont just KNOW when you are good. if you like and respect graffiti put the time and effort in to practice and research the history.

3) this website is bombarded with heaps of people just like you every day. most don't listen to any advice and end up never improving, staying a toy and eventually quitting. you don't seem smart enough, you'll probably fall into this category

Wow is all you know how to do is insult? Seriously how long did it take you to come up with that one?

how long did it take YOU to come up with that one? you get bullied at school don't you.