Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

all good you can come thru and/ or send what ever you wish. means nada to me. just cause you moved dont mean shit. i forgot about that your addy is in my possesion. dont need to much more than that, and im sure you filled out a forward mail slip and of course im gettin visibly upset, cause your talkin about wifey, fuckin punk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, your move boss. If you really want to try to make this something beyond internet trashtalking because i talked some shit about you and you brought up your wife, I can make your life quite unpleasant with your home address. You on the other hand can't do a whole lot with an old Wisconsin address when i live in Colorado.

It's no sweat off my back either way, seeing as I was just fucking around and you got pissed off about me pointing out the hilarity of you leaving a skinhead group because THEY were being racist.

Mail poop to him Chupa. OR you guys could meet up in Colorado and you could give him a powder shreducation!

Haha, i have no intentions of doing anything unless he is really trying to make this more than a minor internet feud. If thats the intention, then i'll definitely be doing worse than mailing poop.

As it stands now, we're just shaved-headed internet rivals and the internet is srs business.

T;7155929']Any black friend that sits there and gets called nigg*r as a joke might have some problems of his own' date=' people do some random shit though when trying to fit in. Im just guessing i have no clue but shit just boggles my mind.[/quote']

i used to get called 'paki' all the fucking time by these white guys i knew. it was never a joke, as much as those guys thought it was.

people definitely put up with bullshit to not be totally ostracized.

i often am perplexed by the fact that a lot of the brown people i grew up with in this city ended up sticking exclusively to their kind, even at 40 years old, but it does make sense.

to this day, if i'm alone with two or more idiot white people, it becomes like a lynch mob and i get flamed. especially if there is a white girl for them to impress. white girls like that shit.

...facepalm.jpeg.whatever dude.my family was all coalminers and railroad workers,if you consider that being "priviledged" then whatever...i still dont see any crying in there tho...just pointing out thefact that you dont know what your talking about in regards to me or the rest of my family.

you are absolutely right....i dont know anything about you or your family. however...i never said i did nor was i ever speaking on your family and their career choices.

if you cant understand how anyone white, poor or rich , are granted certain privileges in this country simply because they are white... then you sir are truly, as your screen name suggests, hopeless.

detriot is extremely skilled in the ways of copypasta, and not lookin at the big pic. a good reason, not the only one for my beliefs towards a certain segment of blk people is.... i had a blk friend all the way thru elementary, and jr. high. i thought we were the tightest of boys. we did everything together, smoked weed for the first time together, did all kind of first time shit together-(nh on all that). but once we got out of school and on are way to becoming young adults. he thought it would be cool to set me up for a house invasion and use my g-mas house as a call back number. so here i am a true and loyal homie and im being used for a felony crime. so i come home to three detectives and to uni's in my house and as i opened the door, a nine in my face. i was handcuffed in front of my g-ma and taken away to questioning. not knowing anything about what was going on, they had nothing. so, he came back a few days later and told me it was only business and i told him he just lost a loyal friend and to keep his distance if he knew what was good for him.

sorry for wall of text and before anyone says it-yes; cool story bro.

hitler killed millions and was white....does that mean i should hate my dad too? hes of german heritage...hes white. the big picture is that generalizing a whole race of people based off of your one experience that you just told or the numerous experiences that may or may not happened in your life, is not wise. on the other hand...im glad you told that story... because i have one almost exactly like it.

i grew up with a kid named andy faulkner...white kid, we wernt the best of friends ....but we hung out a lot and did a lot of kid stuff together. he moved away when he 12. when i was 15, i was walking down the street and a car pulls over....its andy who jumps out of the car with a freshly shaven head and complete skinhead garb;black suspenders accompanied by white laced doc martins. he was expecting intimidation as a result of his appearance, however i met him with a warm smile and treated him as any other childhood friend whom i havnt seen in while. not getting what he was looking for, he responded with a confused face and said "... whatever" got back in his car where his boy was waiting and left.

sorry my story wasnt cooler than yours, br0.

Archived