what toppings do you like on yer PIZZA?

KILZ FILLZ

cheezeless? no just plain, i never ordered pizza and said can i have a "cheese pizza". its implied is it not?

Not you, Medicine's post.

And the Sicilian style joints around here actually don't put cheese on the pizza unless you ask for it. Well, that's the way it's "supposed" to be anyways, and the menu is set up that cheese is a topping, but usually if you don't say it they just remind you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's off the charts Theo. Swamp, Medicine hasn't told me whether he punched that hipster cheeseless eating faggot in the eye, you did though right?

And yea there is a traditional Sicilian sans cheese version. But the whole point of Pizza was it's a poor man's food. Meat NH was not even considered an option until it came to America.

Well when I worked at the place no, I just made them their cheeseless pizzas and watched them pay the same price as everyone else, laughing at their stupidity.

And KGP gets a pass from me as far as his vegan faginess goes. However, if it had been a random vegan faggot ordering that shit to my house, I most likely would have reacted violently

Not you, Medicine's post.

And the Sicilian style joints around here actually don't put cheese on the pizza unless you ask for it. Well, that's the way it's "supposed" to be anyways, and the menu is set up that cheese is a topping, but usually if you don't say it they just remind you

ah yeah edit to system.

those pies you posted looked serious ri looks like it does justice.

no papa gino in nyc for the record.

Anyone want to get together for some pizza then possibly do some illegal graffiti? I write ROK1T what do you guys write and where do you live?

Whao, Rok1t??? THE ROK1T!? :lol:

Yikes..

Mmmmmmmm pizza. Feta and green olives :) I don't know if that sounds good to anyone but if you like either of those, try em both on pizza!

my friend is too nice for me to bring all that drama into the lives of him/his mutal friends over pizza

it didnt seem right to be the last one to walk into somwhat of a joyful gathering (knowing i was the odd one out) & start (or fuel, however you want to look at it) drama over fastfood i wasnt even paying for. thats some shit that the 14 year-old cheeseburger ho from the ORRY thread would do

its cool, hell get flattened by a streetcar or something while riding his fixie, listening to glitterbeats

i guess i came off as fuming with that post, but yeah - dude was annoying as hell

also, i heard from some girl that hes rockin an acorn as well

:huh:

its all good

as for the guy eating a hotdog with utensils - he mustve wanted that in his ass, there is no other explanation