what toppings do you like on yer PIZZA?

KILZ FILLZ

Crocodile? I don't just eat pizza and eggs. I like beer, cookies, and bacon too. So fuck your judgments

:lol: :lol: :lol:

personally i love a good pesto pizza.

if you live in the bay area try pizza orgasmica, they have this vegetarian one called the erotica and it's sooooo fucking yum.

24erotica.jpg

Pesto sauce, rosemary potato, roasted garlic, corn, cilantro & cherry tomatoes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

personally i love a good pesto pizza.

if you live in the bay area try pizza orgasmica, they have this vegetarian one called the erotica and it's sooooo fucking yum.

24erotica.jpg

Pesto sauce, rosemary potato, roasted garlic, corn, cilantro & cherry tomatoes.

Corn? I know I said I like anything on a pizza, but I feel that's taking it too far

so its basicly a breakfast sandwhich then??

i had my hamburger from a street vendor too while i was in venezuela at like 3am....this video is pretty close to how they made the burger....notice the fried egg and picnic potato and other weird stuff...

*edit:

INGREDIENTS: Mayo, ketchup, mustard, onion, cabbage, potato chips, more mayo & ketchup, avocado, tomato, hamburger, chorizo, chicken, bacon/egg plus yellow cheese

i grew up with a chain called 'donatos' and they have the best hawaiian. it sounds weird but the put sliced almonds and cinnamon on top. the ham is really fine shaved and little pineapple bits on thin crust with cornmeal.....yuuuuummmmmm. i have never liked any hawaiian as much as that.

i normally just make ham, salami and green olives though. well done like croc said.