womanly advice

Guest 50million

Word Swindle...her you can't have under penalty of death, and I don't have another model quite like her (wish I did haha), but I've got ALOT of very hot female friends to choose from, so you should come visit sometime

You Aussies use Facebook? You can start browsing now haha

me and pizzy be facebooking, its just how it is, throw me a PM if you wana. i'll browse the catalogue nh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tonight this chick stopped 5 times to tell me to not come in her mouth.

handed me a kleenx and everything. imagine the surprise face when i

shut the first ever load into her mouth. hahhaa

I love when girls tell me not to, because I always do anyways.

The only way a chick can avoid getting it in the mouth is doing something sexy, like rubbing it on her tits or something

Where the fuck does she expect it to go? On my stomach? Fuck that it's way easier for you to use some scope than for me to sponge bath myself down... And you best not try and kiss me after

it's all good tho I drink a lot of natural juices, no soda, and don't eat hardly any processed food so my spizz tastes good anyways (I hear)... But I don't know cuz I'm not kissing you after, so don't try untill after the scope aborted all my other little seedlings

Getting butt sex is simple. My ex was horribly opposed to the idea, and even scared due to her tiny (97 lb) frame, but I still succeeded.

What you do is mention it a few times, not constantly, and just say you'd really like to try it alot. Don't pressure her, just mention it a few times so it's in her head. If your girl actually loves you and wants to please you, the next time you're in the heat of the moment she will tell you (as mine did) "Do anything you want to me...anything".

And there you have teh buttsecks

so wise this one.

Swamp likes the girls that look like they love blow and are completely unreliable.

If you're talking about the one I just posted she hated yak (although she'd do it every once in a great while when drunk), and is one of the most responsible and reliable people I've ever met

Your powers of perception seem a tad bit off today my ginger friend

Archived