womanly advice

Guest 50million

Guest 50million
why do girls/women/broads/females lie about being raped.

id say only about 50% of the stories i am told are legit.

ive noticed even non trifling bitches can make up these stories.

this is really unfortunate, because the women that need the attention the most (the severe cases) arent getting the support that they need because a lot of women cry wolf.

also the word can be really vague. sometimes it could be a super serious act that happened, or how a woman felt after being abused in some way.

dont write off every woman that says this, just be very cautious when someone tells you this information.

PS - I may get a lot of shit for this, but, if a girl is shit face, and homie takes her home, she wakes up and cries rape, maybe he shouldnt of gotten with a super faded girl who he has no idea what she is going to say in the morning.

and she shouldnt be a whore.

jusss sayin'.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"WHY WONT YOU FIGHT WITH ME YOU ASSHOLE?!"

Been there. Chicks that are angry at the fact that you're not arguing with them. Trying to start arguments out of thin air and then being frustrated when you don't take the bait.

Shit's unbelievable. Like they want drama, and peace & quiet & getting along frustrates them.

Guest 50million
I don't believe most girls when they say they've been raped. I'm also going to sound like a complete asshole for saying this, and probably be torn apart by the females on here, but I also think that women who've been raped need to get over it. Like yeah it sucks, but seriously? 10 years later you're still freaking out every time a guy touches your arm? I can unserstand if your father raped you, or if you got kidnapped and locked in a room and raped non-stop or some shit, but those are extreme circumstances. Otherwise there has to be a point where you need to let go.

What's really funny about this opinion is that I got it from my ex girlfriend. We used to watch TV shows and whenever a rape victim came on acting a fool she'd always talk mad shit, and it eventually won me over

it really depends on the severity of the incident. sometimes its so horrible, they cant sleep in the dark, or they might have nightmares for the rest of their lives (i cant imagine some of the stuff that happens out there). but as the same time, there is shit that happens and women need to learn to be a strong women no matter what happens (im saying this only if its something thats not super insanely terrible). even getting hit once or twice can really put people on edge, and everyone handles situations differently.

so i kinda agree with you....a little bit.

Been there. Chicks that are angry at the fact that you're not arguing with them. Trying to start arguments out of thin air and then being frustrated when you don't take the bait.

Shit's unbelievable. Like they want drama, and peace & quiet & getting along frustrates them.

Me and my ex used to have insane, psychotic, sometimes physical fights, and she always blamed it on my horrible temper (which I couldn't argue with at all). One night it went way too far and she left...when she came back i promised her I'd never lose my temper like that again, and I pretty much didn't

After that she didn't know how to handle herself during an argument. She'd be screaming, telling me what a piece of shit I was, punching me in the face, and I'd just calmly say shit like "When I used to do this kind of stuff it was verbal, emotional, and physical abuse...why is it OK for you?"

Guest 50million
Every one of you guys should pay attention. Ignore that game. It's like the ex kissing her

new bf when you run into each other at the bar game, but 1000x more gay.

I used to get gamed by this bullshit b/c I wasn't paying attention. Always left me feeling

bad b/c I didn't know what I had done wrong. Really shook me up.

Casek 2.0 is a confident man who didn't do shit wrong and if a chick is gonna play that game

she can move the fuck on. I also has gps.

casek 2010

casek 2010

I rock. Husband material oner.

Shit's unbelievable. Like they want drama, and peace & quiet & getting along frustrates them

Thing is, it's not their fault. It's built in. You have to understand that and realize that sometimes it's very intentional and sometimes not so much. Emotional rollercoasters

turn girls on. See also: soap opera's, drama she spills off at the end of the day (pay close

attention to this. it's all stories about how such and such did __________ to Luke down at the coffee-mart and his gf (who's such a cunt) doesn't like it, etc).

It's important to them. Don't blow it off when they talk about shit like this, pay attention. Your responses are important to them.

That's pretty much why I got a divorce, I can't do double standards and can't hit a girl.

She couldn't really hurt me if she tried but it just pissed me off and I could see where things were going to end up if I stuck with it much longer.

Im not tryin to dog on you cuz you my dude, but did this not happen before the knot tying?

Im not tryin to dog on you cuz you my dude, but did this not happen before the knot tying?

No, it started like a year or two after tying the knot, at least the physical shit.

We had fights before that but it all got worse when I started ignoring her bullshit.

Like clockwork every 28 days, started scheduling shit to keep me away from her.

This really pissed her off even though she acknowledged her behavior.

Then it turned into 2 weeks of being mad then it turned to constantly being unbearable to be around.

I disagree, women are not little children with no self control.

Sure there are tendencies but not all women are like that.

You misunderstand. What I'm saying is that women are emotional creatures. They

live their lives from morning to night in an emotional manner. The emotional state

they are in at any given time determines the next action.

This doesn't apply to some women, it applies to all women.

No, it started like a year or two after tying the knot, at least the physical shit.

We had fights before that but it all got worse when I started ignoring her bullshit.

Like clockwork every 28 days, started scheduling shit to keep me away from her.

This really pissed her off even though she acknowledged her behavior.

Then it turned into 2 weeks of being mad then it turned to constantly being unbearable to be around.

You ever see the signs now that you reflect on it?

I don't know, I'll probably never understand women fully.

I just know some are truly cool, some seem cool at first, and some never seem cool at all.

It seems like the ones I'm attracted to with great senses of humor are the seem cool at first type.

Know what I like? When you're fucking a girl and they pretend they're cool as hell and don't take it seriously either, laugh when you talk about other girls etc etc, but you know they really are falling in love.

I know most dudes get aggravated about that kind of shit, but I genuinely enjoy it. It's either really cute, or really funny, depending on whether or not I feel the same way

You ever see the signs now that you reflect on it?

Yes.

I remeber the first sign.

I was trying to cook some portabella mushrooms with sweet vermouth and olive oil.

Takes about 45 minutes minimum to do right, she became irrationally impatient, I just though "Bitch must be hungry"

Yes.

I remeber the first sign.

I was trying to cook some portabella mushrooms with sweet vermouth and olive oil.

Takes about 45 minutes minimum to do right, she became irrationally impatient, I just though "Bitch must be hungry"

What about her becoming physical?

What is the best way to get out the sexual doldrums from a woman's prospective?

Ive tried talking about outside the bedroom, when foreplay first starts and during heat of the moment. The excuses Ive gotten are "Im not comfortable with that" which I can respect and thats perfectly fine, but the more common is "Im not good at that" or "I dont want to do that because you would like it and want it more than sex." Ive always replyed that it doesnt matter if she is good, me liking you makes up for any short comings and that I would let her know what was right and wrong how she does to me. And the second one I dont get at all.

after reading this for a lil bit i think the reason" whats wrong?" "nothing" is because we are afraid what the answer is gonna be.

sometimes i have a hard time talking about how i feel and issues on my mind because i dont wanna sound like a smuck or crazy. so i let it brew and then it ends up beating me up til i come out with it.

the key is communication and to be more open i guess. getting over the fear you wont be accepted.

What is the best way to get out the sexual doldrums from a woman's prospective?

Ive tried talking about outside the bedroom, when foreplay first starts and during heat of the moment. The excuses Ive gotten are "Im not comfortable with that" which I can respect and thats perfectly fine, but the more common is "Im not good at that" or "I dont want to do that because you would like it and want it more than sex." Ive always replyed that it doesnt matter if she is good, me liking you makes up for any short comings and that I would let her know what was right and wrong how she does to me. And the second one I dont get at all.

umm....... haha whatever. you messing with amatures. sorry.

if a girl is into you, like fully about you, shed love it. is she dont like it, shes not that into you.

The best way to communicate with your partner is to take MDMA with them. I'm not kidding at all, it used to be used in couples therapy, and alot of scientists and therapists to this day still contend it should be used for such.

Nevermind the fact that rolling feels awesome, and that the sex on it is unbelievable, the way you can open up and talk to eachother is crazy. I remember sitting on a beach with my girl in Virginia, on 3 hits of molly each, and just saying mad shit to eachother that we never could/would have otherwise

yea exactly, especially when you start coming up on it and then peaking, we used to just stay at home and do it and you just feel together on a whole nother level, it also makes it a lot easier to talk about things that you might not even talk about because your inhibitions are lower and you can laugh things off a lot easier without feeling self concious about anything.

Damn this makes me wish I still did it haha

Archived