MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of White Sox fans in here! Good to see.

On another note I went to a Cubs game with some friends of mine on the 4th. (im the only Sox fan) we got some pretty good seats. Btw the cubs got their asses kicked 14 - 3 and we left in before the 7th inning stretch. HAHA

Im in this picture

CubsGame.jpg

FUCK THE NL

.... MAD?

every movement Ichiro makes on the field is done like hes practiced it. Every

gesture, every shuffle, even his expressions. he stay tryin to score style points. Its kinda funny

central heating up.

.....uconcerned?

How about when he is in the box before every pitch and he pulls the shirt sleeve up just a little bit on his right arm? Gets me every time.

fuck jake peavy got injured, i hope its not season ending.

Yes this really sucks. HOWEVER, The Sox have 4 other quality starters plus one of the best bull-pins in the MLB. So I hope he makes it back but I just hope they don't rush him back to re-injure his arm.

What I've noticed the last couple of games against the Blue Jays is that Encarnacion is back. He was outrighted to AAA two weeks ago, but he's back. The Twins are in need (though not sure in the market for) a third baseman, so I wonder if the Blue Jays are trying to "shop" (or showcase) him to the Twins or other scouts before the trade deadline. I really don't know if I like that dude, but he can hit when he hits.

Do you think Kenny Williams will get a new pitcher to replace Peavy? It would be nice to get Cliff Lee so he doesn't go to the Twins. Probably just as a rent-a-player till next year when Peavy gets his muscle re-attached.

• Like 1