4 more dead cops in Seattle

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you and your boyfriend have time to google search pics of retards and do photoshops, but you don't have time to write two words on a piece of paper?

Yes you dumbass, because clowning your dumb ass is 10x more fun than writing some lame internet catch phrase on a piece of paper. Your retarded child could write better than you blindfolded.

Hey Spitfire, ASS, all ya'll would you stop running your mouths for one fucking second? Seriously...it's tiresome...there's bigger shit going on in the world you know, just look at this poor beached whale...

12668_1180182473234_1488330305_3050.jpg

Shut the fuck up faggot and have that god damn wolf write 2 words on piece of paper and post it while I sit here and punch my keyboard because Im raging the fuck out.

DAO, they were saying you got on the mic on TinyChat the other night. They said you had a high-pitched voice. Said you sounded something like an old Eminem.

I could get on there and sound like Rockey Balboa and Twinky and them would say the same shit.

Nigga just mad he wears tight pants and gets yelled at for pulling his dick out on cam.