80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:lol:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to earl broclo ESQ again.

i love how the lady says "i'll take whats in the box"

and then kuni says "nothing...nothing is in the box!...stupid, youre so stupid!"

lol...i remember repeating this line so many times as a kid.

Benson was a spin off of SOAP, which I brought up a while back in this thread. It was also one of the things that helped launch Billy Crystal's career.

soaptvposter001.jpg

Even though I was real young, I remember Soap being the shit.

Before "Married With Children" made dysfunction cool again there was Soap. Shit was off the wall.

392px-Brainstorm.jpg

brainstorm-walken.png

brainstorm.jpg

And:

803.jpg

ds2.jpg

dreamscape.gif

YES X2!

the train scene in dreamscape with the zombies used to freak the shit out of me as a kid. also, brainstorm was a great flick. they need to develop that kind of technology already. the porting shit in rant by palahniuk reminded me of brainstorm.

How many people remember watching "Mazes and Monsters?" It's Tom Hanks before he was even a Bossom Buddy.

mm.jpg

mazes-and-monsters-1.jpg

mazes-and-monsters-3.jpg

mazesmonsters2.jpeg_1092710543-000.jpg

I remember this movie well. My older brother was into D&D and I was starting to make up my own games with my friends. That didn't last long though, it was too boring for our young A.D.H.D programmed minds. I was probably 8 or 9. So my mom watched this with us and then gave us the "warning" to not get so "into" our games.

• Like 1