80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what about the store "two guys". i remember that spot from when i was real young. the one by me closed and then became a channel, then a bradlees and now it's a stop and shop. the place was closed for years and used to be bombed to shit. and yeah, i remember all of those stores that were posted. ahhh the good old days.

HA damn homie hell yeah

i remember we would go into that woolworths and peel off the soft tag alarms from deodorant and stick them on unknowing peoples bags, then watch them get searched before they left and use them as the decoy LOL

and before bradlees was on 14th is was MAY's i searched and searched and searched and googled, no pics of it. thought about posting limlight and pladium but didnt want to be too specific elitist

remember the huge empty lot before the mega store, with the black and white clark block piece in it?

thought about posting limlight and pladium but didnt want to be too specific elitist?

welcome to the limelight.

im too young to have gone to them, but i've heard stories from family.

also twilo, sound factory, save the robots.

sound factory is now pacha, cool place but i hear its absolutely nothing like what it used to be

yeamanword could prolly tell yous stories too

• Like 1