80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Action Park

I was never an active participant, but I know of many Asian tourist who were a little too trusting leaving their wallets in the outside cubbys. People would just snatch their whole bag out the cubby and bring it to the bathrooms and take what they wanted cause you knew they were on line for a good while.

Bionic Commando, you brought back crazy memories with the cereal. Would prop but cant give you any more right now. The Nintendo cereal was the jump off! The box was divided into to sections, one for Mario and the other for Zelda. Also the Smurf berry cereal was the shit! I think the 80s was the era of the most un-nutritional kids cereal of any period in history. At least now they push vitamins on the box. /goingtogetsomekidcerealatthestorelateroner

• Like 1

Bionic Commando, you brought back crazy memories with the cereal. Would prop but cant give you any more right now. The Nintendo cereal was the jump off! The box was divided into to sections, one for Mario and the other for Zelda. Also the Smurf berry cereal was the shit! I think the 80s was the era of the most un-nutritional kids cereal of any period in history. At least now they push vitamins on the box. /goingtogetsomekidcerealatthestorelateroner

Thanx, yeah i was bugging all excited and shit when i was finding them...lol def not the most nutritional era but we did get REAL TOYS IN THE BOX, not like today where you have to " collect points and mail it in" to get some bullshit of a toy. That's the way we picked out a cereal back then - who had the best toy inside!?! but the SMURF's cereal...when i look at the picture i could smell it..ahhhhhhhhh......This is a time machine thread when i'm in here, good memories!