That Christian Side Hug

mindvapors

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seasons was a greta album as well

granted at that show they'll probably play some newer shits

but guaranteed they'll play old as well

And even though they're older shit was definitely better, it's not like their newer shit sucks.

They're one of the only bands of any genre that I can think of off the top of the head who have been around for as long as they have and never fell off.

Funny i started such a heated discussion.

i will say this:

I've been a slayer fan since Reign in blood came out, stayed a fan until Seasons.

that gives them five great albums, plus a decent live album and an e.p.

Cro Mags had ONE great album, everything else garbage.

I saw slayer back in 91. they played tight.

to this day, if cro mags and slayer were playing on the same night, i'd go to the Cro Mags show.

(given both harley and bloodclot were in the line up)

Smaller venue, with pile-on sing alongs are way more fun than being sandwiched between heshers in a big arena

No they don't, no they aren't, and no you can't.

You're just some metalhipster clown who think's he gets some kind of cool points for dissing Slayer. LMAO.

And how the fuck you know what kind of music I listen to? I grew up listening to all kinds of shit.

hahaha, metalhipster clown. Dude Slayer is a thrash band for faggots that dont listen to metal. That is like saying Slipknot is a good bad, just cause they have a good commercial status. You dont fucking listen to metal you listen to garbage that people tell you is metal.

I can name better thrash bands

TORTURE SQUAD

MUNICIPAL WASTE

DESTRUCTION

WARBRINGER

SOD

TOXIC HOLOCAUST

SKELETON WITCH

SSS

FUELED BY FIRE

But those bands dont mean anything to you cause you only listen to Mall Metal. You dont know what your talking about so really DAO you should shut your mouth, you are a fake ass bitch that always thinks he is right cause "your boys said so" or "you used to hang out with this one dude one time"

I have been into metal my whole life and am not some part timer like you are.

hahaha, metalhipster clown. Dude Slayer is a thrash band for faggots that dont listen to metal. That is like saying Slipknot is a good bad, just cause they have a good commercial status. You dont fucking listen to metal you listen to garbage that people tell you is metal.

I can name better thrash bands

TORTURE SQUAD

MUNICIPAL WASTE

DESTRUCTION

WARBRINGER

SOD

TOXIC HOLOCAUST

SKELETON WITCH

SSS

FUELED BY FIRE

But those bands dont mean anything to you cause you only listen to Mall Metal. You dont know what your talking about so really DAO you should shut your mouth, you are a fake ass bitch that always thinks he is right cause "your boys said so" or "you used to hang out with this one dude one time"

I have been into metal my whole life and am not some part timer like you are.

Ahahahahahhahahaha

You claim to be a metal head and you don't even know the difference between Thrash and Speed Metal.

Not only did you just call Slayer Thrash, but you listed a bunch of thrash bands to compare them to.

Jesus fucking Christ... I thought you was supposed to be a metal head? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any real metalhead would punch you in your mouth for talking shit on slayer you dumb fuck.

Slayer (US)

Genre(s)

Thrash Metal

Lyrical theme(s)

Satanism (early), Anti-Religion, Violence, Warfare

http://www.metal-archives.com/

You are an idiot and dont know shit about metal. Metal Archives is a site for metalheads by metalheads

You really should shut your mouth cause you dont know shit about metal. You are not a metal head and probably never met any real metal heads. Most metalheads would think you are an idiot for saying they are better then any of the bands i posted

I suppose next you are going to tell me that females in the military cant date dudes in the military. :rolleyes:

Slayer (US)

Genre(s)

Thrash Metal

Lyrical theme(s)

Satanism (early), Anti-Religion, Violence, Warfare

http://www.metal-archives.com/

You are an idiot and dont know shit about metal. Metal Archives is a site for metalheads by metalheads

You really should shut your mouth cause you dont know shit about metal. You are not a metal head and probably never met any real metal heads. Most metalheads would think you are an idiot for saying they are better then any of the bands i posted

First of all what you kids call "thrash metal" is just 80's metal bands.

Second of all most people who even call metal bands "thrash metal" know the difference between "thrash metal" and "Thrash".

You clearly don't know the difference between actual thrash bands "Municipal Waste" and the speed metal band Slayer that you just compared them to.

I can't believe you portray yourself as some OG metal head.

You sound like a fucking newjack who thinks that if it aint deathmetal vocals and blast beats then it aint metal. :lol:

dude, the more you post the more of a part time idiot you sound.

Really dude, you are a part time poser. You dont know what you are talking about.

Get a fucking life

The more you post the more of a newjack hipster poser you sound like.

How the fuck am I a poser? I'm not the one claiming to be a metalhead.

You're the one claiming to be some OG metalhead, yet you clearly don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

You don't even know your history.

I can't believe somebody who claims to be a metalhead is even talking shit on Slayer.

That's just fucking retarded.

You're sounding alot like them toys who go into the the Cope and JA threads talking shit about how they "suck balls".

HAHHAHA, dude...you are not a metal head cause you dont know SHIT about what you just posted. So you heard Slayer on the radio and some dude had a patch of them or a shirt on so they must be TRUE KVLT METAL!!! Dude you are a huge faggot that thinks you are the jack of all trades but you aint shit.

I like how cause everyone disagrees with you they must be A DIRTY HIPSTER!! You are a fool, and the more you post the more people laugh at you and cant believe you are a grown ass man. You are an idiot...really dude, did you go to school with COS, cause I think you guys have the same ninth grade education and disillusion of grandeur

HAHHAHA, dude...you are not a metal head cause you dont know SHIT about what you just posted. So you heard Slayer on the radio and some dude had a patch of them or a shit on so they must be TRUE KVLT METAL!!! Dude you are a huge faggot that thinks you are the jack of all trades but you aint shit.

I like how cause everyone disagrees with you they must be A DIRTY HIPSTER!! You are a fool, and the more you post the more people laugh at you and cant believe you are a grown ass man. You are an idiot...really dude, did you go to school with COS, cause I think you guys have the same ninth grade education.

I was listening to slayer in fucking middle school you dumb fuck.

Who the fuck hears Slayer on the radio? They don't play Slayer on the radio. :lol:

The more you type the more you put yourself on blast as not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

The shit is ridiculous. :lol:

The reason why I'm calling you a metalhipster is because that's what you're sounding like.

I'll bet you were just some nerdy ass kid who never even heard metal till after highschool.

Then you decided you were gonna be some rebel metalhead.

Jesus Random, you're almost my age and claim to be some OG metalhead, yet you don't know about Slayer?

You don't even know the difference between Thrash and Speed metal?

For real?

[ATTACH]124086.vB[/ATTACH]

stew3.jpg.fbbcfd9975ab3f1dacf6de6cf969333d.jpg