Yo, son how elemental is this?

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Trolled? Just because your little internet fan club posted a few pictures of a troll doesn't make you any less of a internet drama queen.

Whatever you say snitch ass trollboy :lol:

And I was informed that you haven't lived in New Orleans since you were a kid, and do in fact live in Bumblefuck, USA. I guess I was right on all points

Possessives son, possessives. You didn't hur? DAO owns copyrights to comedic posts.

Moogle you got a deaf fetish? nh

sf1 has copyrights on using 4 year old memes that he has no clue where they come from.

and sometimes yes. cause the girl cant hear you making a hotpocket with the microwave next to the bed while she's asleep

I only save ridiculous pics that are full of LOL's.

It just so happens that the people who play themselves with said pics happen to be dudes.

Really?? That pic of me on the donkey was made by a friend of mine almost 3 years ago...I had him make it to poke fun at myself, because I'm a donkey....I still haven't figured out why you saved it though or why you continue to post it.

full of LOL's

my actual reason for even remotely bringing shit up is for the simple fact that many members here have changed screen names multiple times for many reasons.

which brings up the point that the only person pushing the issue with repeated posting of members pictures is ________.

hence the reason why i called ________ creepy.

and pointed out that i found the use of the abbreviation " laughing out loud " made plural compounded the creepy factor tenfold