LEVI's $100,000 treasure hunt.

webmaster

As you all can see, we are trying to get some support for our advertisers. We really need people to come through for us on this so the lights don't go out on 12oz.

Now with that said, I'm curious how many people have actually checked out the Levi's ad/video. Apparently there is a treasure hunt and if you can decipher all the clues you could find $100,000 dollars.

I say we try and decipher those clues in this thread, then we have a Rat Race scenario where we all travel and duke it out for the treasure. It could get ruthless, people could die, lose limbs, get raped. It could be like the Old West vs. Vikings.

In other words, click on these ads and check it out. If someone wins the $100,000, they could give it to us and we wouldn't need to bug you all to click the ads so damn much.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo so I actually checked this levi thing out and based on previous clues i believe the treasure to be located in any of these locations

Black Hills

North East Cali (bordering nevada, oregon)

North West Nevada (cali, oregon border)

I am going to get back at this later in the day and try to figure out some cities to look at.

Seeing as how I am no where near the area grab that cash fuckers.

Yo so I actually checked this levi thing out and based on previous clues i believe the treasure to be located in any of these locations

Black Hills

North East Cali (bordering nevada, oregon)

North West Nevada (cali, oregon border)

I am going to get back at this later in the day and try to figure out some cities to look at.

Seeing as how I am no where near the area grab that cash fuckers.

Tell me the NV/CA location and I'm on this...

* And I havent seen this ad yet... Just MAC

everytime i see this i go to click a add and its blank. big grey box.

same here and i'm always on the oontz when i am at work so if you can figure out how to replace those gray boxes with commercial ads you got yourself some quality time clicking on all the ads galore...

HELP ME HELP YOU!!!

:D

but on a serious note, how far into these websites do we have to go for 12oz to get payed? do i have to register with miller lite so i can get past the flash page just for 12oz to get payed?

We just need people to click on an ad, click through a couple pages and see what they're offering, and that's it. You can leave it open for a little bit if you want, but we just need to get more traffic through the sites to show the forum can support the ads.

You don't have to sign up for the sites if you don't want to, but definitely click around and see what they offer.