Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beardo

festival 8

the whole thing will be broadcast on XM jam on, should you find yourself curious

• Like 1

Super jealous !!!!

Not a super Phan, but the Halloween costume sets are one of my favorite things they do.

On top of that this is my favorite venue in California for outdoor festivals.

Having a Halloween party at my house ... planned before this was announced ... almost scrapped the plans and went.

Anyone going have a blast ... dont see how you couldn't.

Drink a Foam for me !!!

people still like this shit? i had no idea they were still relevant or a band. im too old and particular for "fests", have fun though... smoke a dobie for me...

I've never been particularly into Phish, but the Halloween shows seem pretty awesome. A friend got me a videotape (!) of the White Album show many years ago, and I've wanted to catch one ever since.

Have fun dude!

I'm not too into Phish anymore but this looks like a pretty badass event. Let us know what album they play.

rolling stones - exile on main street.

not a stones fan, but it was probably my favorite set of the weekend. totally floored... horns. black-up singers. insanity.

the whole weekend was perfect. no traffic on the way in, no lines for anything inside, great weather, lots of wacky and wacked-out people everywhere, no traffic on the way out.

who knows how many songs they even played. 7 sets + the album cover. face -> melted

I got downloaded a flac file of this whole show today if anyone wants that shit.

I doubt i'll ever listen to it, i downloaded it to bump my ratio up on what.cd

Looked like a fun show though.

Good choice. I don't know about one long .flac, but I'd like to hear the Stones covers. I'll hold out till I see it somewhere else.

I saw Phish twice back in 94. The first time was at Great Woods in Mass. I had worked there doing maintenance that summer, so I had an employee all access pass. I went to the parking lot alone and wandered around. I ended up getting a free eighth of mushrooms and many beers. By the time the show was starting, I was already on another planet. The only solid memory I have from that show was tripping out while I wandered through the crowded lawn seats. It was kind of like tunnel vision and the drugs and music were making me feel like a kid again running under parachutes. Then all of a sudden everything opened up like a field and everything changed. The sound, the air, and all the people on the outside of the circle were staring at me. It bugged me out because some were laughing and some were in disgust. Then one kid yelled "Dude!" and pointed down. There, laying on the ground, was a naked hippie just jerking off like it was his job. I just yelled and jumped away. Then of course I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now