festival 8

beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Super jealous !!!!

Not a super Phan, but the Halloween costume sets are one of my favorite things they do.

On top of that this is my favorite venue in California for outdoor festivals.

Having a Halloween party at my house ... planned before this was announced ... almost scrapped the plans and went.

Anyone going have a blast ... dont see how you couldn't.

Drink a Foam for me !!!

rolling stones - exile on main street.

not a stones fan, but it was probably my favorite set of the weekend. totally floored... horns. black-up singers. insanity.

the whole weekend was perfect. no traffic on the way in, no lines for anything inside, great weather, lots of wacky and wacked-out people everywhere, no traffic on the way out.

who knows how many songs they even played. 7 sets + the album cover. face -> melted

I saw Phish twice back in 94. The first time was at Great Woods in Mass. I had worked there doing maintenance that summer, so I had an employee all access pass. I went to the parking lot alone and wandered around. I ended up getting a free eighth of mushrooms and many beers. By the time the show was starting, I was already on another planet. The only solid memory I have from that show was tripping out while I wandered through the crowded lawn seats. It was kind of like tunnel vision and the drugs and music were making me feel like a kid again running under parachutes. Then all of a sudden everything opened up like a field and everything changed. The sound, the air, and all the people on the outside of the circle were staring at me. It bugged me out because some were laughing and some were in disgust. Then one kid yelled "Dude!" and pointed down. There, laying on the ground, was a naked hippie just jerking off like it was his job. I just yelled and jumped away. Then of course I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes.