What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Monterey County/Central Coast I guess. Around that area. Its south of Sac.

oh...no...i know where salinas is.

i was asking mass what part of cali he was talking about.

like, i like san diego, but im not too too fond of l.a.

san francisco is cool, but like richmond sucks.

i was just saying that cali is a big state, so when he asked whats cali like, its hard to really say....it depends on what area youre talking about.

i live in the capitol....sacramento (or "sactown" in the rap songs).

its pretty slow-paced compared to NYC, l.a.. frisco etc.

weve got ghettos all over the city: oak park, north highlands, del paso heights, etc....but there are some really nice areas out here too.

midtown is a cool place to be....full of people between 18-30....everyone is young...and people ride bikes all over midtown....lots of dive bars...some good clubs....good foods.

the outskirts of the city are nicer areas (folsom, elk grove, etc) and people usually commute into the city for work.

the buff is really hard out here and most graffiti wont last long.

the summers can get as hot as 106 or 107...and it rains in the winter...but those are the extremes...its usually good weather out here.

but the thing i like most about sac is that we are close to everything.

lake tahoe is only an hour and 15 minutes away....san francisco is also about an hour and 15 minutes away....reno is a couple of hours away....and the ocean is nearby.

also, we have two big rivers that cross through our city: the sacramento river and the american river, and in the summer time people tube down the river or jetski, or get on boats...highway 49 (the area they found gold) is about half an hour away and there are a lot of good secret swim spots out there.

its good here, especially if you know people and events...if not, then it can be real boring.

yeah....we have a total of like 10-15 of those days.

but this year we got lucky and only hit a high of 103 a couple times.

they call it an "indian summer" when it gets that hot, but everyone just goes to the river or the swimming pool or just stays indoors...you get used to it after a while.

yep spfld massachusetts. what's it like around you just violent?

Violent most days. This past 2 weeks, a 14 and a 17 year old got murdered. The 14 year old execution style right in front of a liquor store.

But besides the violence, it's alright imo. Downtown is where it's more peaceful and you'll see more ppl around there walking or something. There's a mall, kinda medium sized. Kids around the city in their fixies sometimes. The buff is getting shittier, I swear. It's a pretty small town.