Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FROSTY

some sketches from enzo

Guest -sudz-

looking preety good man. you'll be ready for that nice white wall by the summer... we gotta bomb sometime.

ya foreal sudzy.

ya a 3d would be kool but ill worry about that shit once i have an allright letter form.

theres way too much spacing between your letters bro, add a lil 3d effect tot he sides of the letters, like just the left sides of the letters that will fill a bunch of space, and dont be 2 stressed about hitting walls already, walls arent going nowhere there gonna be here for ever! So yea you can tell your a begginer!

Guest Mercenary808

do 3-D it will give a whole new look. keep workin on it

naw man look closer i didnt use photoshop. i used a tech pen and then made it better resolution and resized it....

anywho ill keep workin on it.

and ya im pretty sure ensoes shit would rek mine,

what are you trying to prove???

its not half as bad as most ish...........but im still not diggin it too much and it could use some serious work

..im jus not feeling it...not cause the name..your letters are way to distorted to add all that other stuff..try more simple ledgible letters before u get into all that connecting letters and whatnot

i am really liking those sketches for what reason i dunt knoe....but they remind of sumthing that would be oldskool but still dope...add some 3-d to one and repost it i think itll look better

yo ones and zeros, fuck you.....

i can make a post of whatever i want. if i feel i didnt like those styles then thats my opinion. did i once say that i thoght my skills are better than those. i still have a lot to learn but i know what styles i like when i see them. and buddy notice how they were painting there shitty styles on a wall. im keeping mine on paper and trying to get some critisizm on them before i hit the walls...

i dont really feel it, but you are getting better...and start painting walls...the sooner the better...learning how to paint while getting your style down is all part of the process....if your shit comes off wack on a wall someone will just go over it eventually...just find some nice secluded spots to paint...

Originally posted by sectorTVA

i dont really feel it, but you are getting better...and start painting walls...the sooner the better...learning how to paint while getting your style down is all part of the process....if your shit comes off wack on a wall someone will just go over it eventually...just find some nice secluded spots to paint...

ya exactly. and where i live theres only 2 good writers theo and merk, so i dont think anyone will really care too much

Guest -sudz-

frosty man, nice, but, theo lives in hamilton and merc barely paints anymore. what about the FK boys eh? heh. jk man. call me or hit me up on msn and we'll paint.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this