SIGH, Dirty Ol South...

EL MASKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crack is wack

you think penis ever looked over to the left while painting a train at what the dude next him and what he was doing and thought "what the fuck am i doing here?" i mean no diss, penis is better then me its just sigh is that ill. hes on trains like a mother fucker and its all dope much respect.

Originally posted by crack is wack

you think penis ever looked over to the left while painting a train at what the dude next him and what he was doing and thought "what the fuck am i doing here?" i mean no diss, penis is better then me its just sigh is that ill. hes on trains like a mother fucker and its all dope much respect.

penis has a great sense of humor...

Originally posted by crack is wack

why would that matter? everyone i paint with is better then me! do they care, no! their my friends. if im not mistaken penis and sigh go way back. He's out there painting with the best of them and your on the computer. so your dumb

Guest CommonWorker

r u guys blind??

all the newest sigh fr8s r str8 bitten. the guy needs to get off geso's dick. trying to steel the complete flow. color schemes and everything.

allright, first I want to make sure everyone knows I'm not knockin sigh.

But I keep seeing people "sticking up" for Penis by saying he has a sense of humor, and "whats wrong with painting with people better than you". But I'm gonna have to say the Penis is definitely at the same skill level than Sigh. And when he goes all out I enjoy his stuff more so than Sigh's. His wall pieces are way different than his trains and they are always top notch. And the wholecars, I favored Penis's. Again, I'm not knocking Sigh. Dude kills it. But for me, Penis takes the cake.

*note* There could be many sexual jokes taken from this post, please take advantage of them.

Guest quit swellin

hahahha penis takes the cake hahahaha

i favored penis's ahhahaha

im not knocking sigh hahahaha

funny shit.

VA isnt dirty south though, yall need to QUIT SWELLIN

Originally posted by quit swellin

VA isnt dirty south though

I believe it is son. Have you ever been out of NOVA? Roanoke...Anything south of Richmond. And anyways...that's why Virginia was YANKEE territory? I THINK NOT...CONFEDERATE...WHICH EQUALS= SOUTHERN...HENCE THE CATCH PHRASE...Dirty Ol SOUTH.

virginia #1

glad to see everyone giving the thumbs up for big sigh.... for the guy knocking penis's shit..... penis is a incredible writer who flips styles all the time..... he is a great guy and artist.... all of the dos guys are very dedicated and are working hard to put va on the map..... most of the guys painting in va are doing 300+ trains a year..........

and sighs shit might look similar to geso but i would have to say that he definetly builds on it and improves on it.... no body is doing anything new..... especially geso....he is a great writer but he borrows plenty from different people..

virginia number one!!!!!!!

Guest Harry Potter
Originally posted by CIPHER_one

allright, first I want to make sure everyone knows I'm not knockin sigh.

But I keep seeing people "sticking up" for Penis by saying he has a sense of humor, and "whats wrong with painting with people better than you". But I'm gonna have to say the Penis is definitely at the same skill level than Sigh. And when he goes all out I enjoy his stuff more so than Sigh's. His wall pieces are way different than his trains and they are always top notch. And the wholecars, I favored Penis's. Again, I'm not knocking Sigh. Dude kills it. But for me, Penis takes the cake.

*note* There could be many sexual jokes taken from this post, please take advantage of them.

from all I've seen penis isn't even half as good as sigh and elk and the rest of those cats...... maybe you could post some of his other works and prove us wrong though. does he bomb too ?

Archived