Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (NSFW)

twinky the kid

Re: Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (N

If that site is true (which it seems to be), then it confirms what I had suspected. That many of the students presents were cops, or cops-in-training; and that's why the case was swept under the rug when the police found him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (N

Exactly. You were trying to paint it like they were trying to talk dude out of it.

I reiterated BJB's comments -- that he was warned more than once not to go to the dojo. Find what was incorrect in that statement.

Whether or not they really meant it -- who knows. I never brought that up, nor cared. You're the only one here trying to argue about what the Napa people were thinking.

I love how the title of this blog is "you can't make this up".

Yet dude went out of his way to prove that he could indeed make mad shit up.

I reiterated BJB's comments -- that he was warned more than once not to go to the dojo. Find what was incorrect in that statement.

Whether or not they really meant it -- who knows. I never brought that up, nor cared. You're the only one here trying to argue about what the Napa people were thinking.

Nooooo... you said that he was repeatedly warned. Like they were trying to talk him out of it.

When infact, all's they said was that he was confused, then proceded to set the shit up.

And close shop early in order to watch the shit.

Nooooo... you said that he was repeatedly warned. Like they were trying to talk him out of it.

When infact, all's they said was that he was confused, then proceded to set the shit up.

And close shop early in order to watch the shit.

"Like they were trying to talk him out of it." In other words, this is what YOU thought I meant. Your subjective interpretation of a statement someone else made.

If you're going to quote me, I didn't say "repeatedly", I said they "kept warning" him. Which could mean a number between twice and anything. They didn't just say he was "confused" -- they also told him not to go to the dojo, and warned him about the sensei himself. These were Blythe's comments.

Also, I don't remember reading anything about the people at Napa Auto "setting up" the fight/visit. They came to watch.

Dennis kicks him to the ground and stomps repeatedly on his head until blood spurts out and the schizophrenic dies of massive brain hemmorage. His head hit a bolt in the floor. The classical “snorting” common in unconcious, dying people can be heard, the limbic nervous system is still trying to breathe, while the rest of the brain is already dead. Some commenters mistakenly believe the victim merely broke his ribs, neck or jaw or that he had difficulty breathing due to a crushed*** windpipe or adam’s apple. No, this is a well-known occurence with massive brain damage, this “death snore” is called agonal breathing

so this nigga is dead..

Guys, if you're thinking about it there's already approximately 3432532 nerds driving around with DGPS receivers, headlamps and waistbags, tilting their heads while looking at maps.

its amazing how much info people from all over were able to find on these guys and this event.

...i registered on the bullshido website just to follow their progress...theyre currently trying to i.d. the victim.

i dont think so.

theyre trying to find info on both the black belt and instructor...and the victim.

i think they just want to see "justice served"....but not rough justice.

Am I the only one that thinks the dude looks like Richard Pryor?

I the watched this clip a couple times, and I kept thinking it was young pryor all based out.

it even kind of sounded like him.

Archived