Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (NSFW)

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (N

Wow, I'm amazed at alot of the comments in here! I've read through alot of different threads from other sights about this Bobby J Blythe incident and it seems like a larger percentage of the ones on this one are struggling in the intelligence department. Just an observation! Wondering who the target market of 12ozProphet is supposed to appeal.

Re: Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (N

Wow, I'm amazed at alot of the comments in here! I've read through alot of different threads from other sights about this Bobby J Blythe incident and it seems like a larger percentage of the ones on this one are struggling in the intelligence department. Just an observation! Wondering who the target market of 12ozProphet is supposed to appeal.

I've read through alot of different threads from other sights about this Bobby J Blythe incident and it seems like a larger percentage of the ones on this one are struggling in the intelligence department.

a larger percentage of the ones on this one are struggling in the intelligence department.

alot of different threads from other sights

struggling in the intelligence department.

sights

Thanks for stopping by!

Obama won because a bunch of people that had never voted and don''''t know what''''s going on in the world went and voted purely based on false promises and skin color. Most of them don''''t even know who his running mate is. :)

Posted by rlr41771 at 09:46 AM : Nov 25, 2008

#

rlr41771 on July 17th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Well, I could’nt help it. I could’nt pull out in time and now it’s not fare. It’s not fare that I can barly get by. My rims on my car costed so much and after my make my payment for them, I hardly have anything left to pay child support. Some people have too much of everything an Obamas going to make it more fare.

- - - -

where you getting those posts from, says he only has 1 here?

ha i had this nice little post all typed out then erased it, hows that fool gonna tell us we're struggling in intelligence and proceed to call a webSITE as sight?

what a maroon.

You sound like an idiot.

Go back to where ever it is you came from.

Obama won because a bunch of people that had never voted and don''''t know what''''s going on in the world went and voted purely based on false promises and skin color. Most of them don''''t even know who his running mate is. :)

Posted by rlr41771 at 09:46 AM : Nov 25, 2008

And this nigga talkin bout people "struggling in the intelligence department". :lol:

also how the fuck is that dude who got his ass kicked "mentally challenged"

when hes dragged off right after the cameraman says "this is the trail of blood from the kung fu master" and dude is doing some pretty advanced and flashy gung fu moves.

This is just a fucked up sparring match, and he got stomped out, but wtf why would this dude even be dead?

also he says "december 13th 1984"

what the fuck are you going to charge these guys with? The guy who lost was clearly wilingly prticipating in a fight - he could have left whenever - shit was just hardcore how they did martial arts back in the day

Im about to negaprop you for passing on dumbass 4 chan rumors

hey, genius, the dude was retarded. You know how little kids see the matrix and then think they are neo or some shit? jumping over couches and shit. This dude thought he could fight kung fu. He had know idea what he was doing. He wasnt straight up retarded he was just challenged. Listen to the audio. He gets punched in the face and is like "hey good punch!" and the dude continues to beat him. The dojo instructor is a fucking moron because he is so fucking proud of his black belt for whooping this poor guys ass. Damn. "And here is the trail of the "Kung Fu Master". These two assholes need to be put away. Or shot. Or something. Damn.