Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (NSFW)

twinky the kid

jesus fuck child.

theres a lot of people who need to die in this world.

including these fucks.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/520A80743A794A2DA4FA4E3B438A9789/bobby-joe-blythe-lets-his-blac.aspx

""Warning" These guys were never charged with this crime. Help bring them to justice by contacting your local media group.""

(from the video host^)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (N

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING HUH!

I wasn't so sure who the actual mentally retarded person was. Until the brother in the black outfit got hammer fisted on the ground. I thought he was actually gunna hold his own. That was some fucked up shit.

• Like 1

Re: Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (N

I thought that this was going to be the brutal beating of a full fledged Down's sufferer. It was still pretty fucked up, especially since for most of the video it seemed like the dude would just take a lump or two and walk away.

who the fucks bobby joe blythe? what the fuck was even going on? were they supposed to have a little sparring type situation and the black belt dude got all hard ass on him? cause if thats the case that dude needs to be taught a serious life lesson, all those knees and stomps at the end were a little over the line.

it sounded like that dude was trying to throw in the towel and they just stomped him out. i'd be on some real vengefull shit if that happened to me.

well from what i can gather:

it was an old video from like 1986 or something that surfaced recently.

the guys in the video have not been charged for it.

people (mostly from other forums, message boards, etc..) are posting this video on as many websites as they can to bring it to media attention.

no clue if the man in the video was killed or not.

i wouldnt bet my money on him living.

also how the fuck is that dude who got his ass kicked "mentally challenged"

when hes dragged off right after the cameraman says "this is the trail of blood from the kung fu master" and dude is doing some pretty advanced and flashy gung fu moves.

This is just a fucked up sparring match, and he got stomped out, but wtf why would this dude even be dead?

also he says "december 13th 1984"

what the fuck are you going to charge these guys with? The guy who lost was clearly wilingly prticipating in a fight - he could have left whenever - shit was just hardcore how they did martial arts back in the day

Im about to negaprop you for passing on dumbass 4 chan rumors

• Like 1

^^^ Word I thought blk.belt was gonna merk nigga in under 5 seconds... " Drag him out the back door " that was some gangster shit... Jesus didn't believe in fighting supposedly, so homie did really good, till blk.belt started stomping him when he was down... There was no "honor" in that fight very shameful...

jesus fuck child.

theres a lot of people who need to die in this world.

including these fucks.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/520A80743A794A2DA4FA4E3B438A9789/bobby-joe-blythe-lets-his-blac.aspx

""Warning" These guys were never charged with this crime. Help bring them to justice by contacting your local media group.""

(from the video host^)

That guy wasn't "mentally challenged", he was just crazy.

And he clearly knew some karate and was even holding his own for a minute.

Dude obviously came in there talking all kinds of rah rah about how he's better at karate and what not, and so he got served for running his yap.

Granted, dude went overboard with stomping his head in after the fight was clearly over, but the guy wasn't "mentally challenged".

The way you titled this shit made it sound like dude beat up a retard.

• Like 1

well from what i can gather:

it was an old video from like 1986 or something that surfaced recently.

the guys in the video have not been charged for it.

people (mostly from other forums, message boards, etc..) are posting this video on as many websites as they can to bring it to media attention.

no clue if the man in the video was killed or not.

i wouldnt bet my money on him living.

It was from 1984.

And people in 1984 weren't nearly as faggoty as they are now, so why the fuck would there have been charges?

Dude stepped into a fucking dojo running his mouth about his superior Jesus style, and got served.

Big deal.

• Like 1

Yeah, the impression I got was dude was some kind of crackhead who walked in there talking shit, and then got his ass handed to him SEVERELY

My Dad was a pro-kickboxer/martial artist back in the 70's-80's, and I've heard alot of brtual stories about shit that happened at dojos and gyms

My Dad was a pro-kickboxer/martial artist back in the 70's-80's, and I've heard alot of brtual stories about shit that happened at dojos and gyms

I wouldn't doubt it niggas were on a hard body blood sport tip then, now they water shit down so they can rob yuppies that wanna lose weight...

also how the fuck is that dude who got his ass kicked "mentally challenged"

when hes dragged off right after the cameraman says "this is the trail of blood from the kung fu master" and dude is doing some pretty advanced and flashy gung fu moves.

This is just a fucked up sparring match, and he got stomped out, but wtf why would this dude even be dead?

also he says "december 13th 1984"

what the fuck are you going to charge these guys with? The guy who lost was clearly wilingly prticipating in a fight - he could have left whenever - shit was just hardcore how they did martial arts back in the day

Im about to negaprop you for passing on dumbass 4 chan rumors

This was like feeding a rat to a snake.

You could tell the dojo sayan super master or w/e the fuck they are called knew it was fucked up from the getgo the way he was making the guy confirm information on camera.

He was trying to cover his ass in case the guy was going to press charges after getting his head stomped in or in case there was police involvement after the guy died.

"Well here's the tape. He said he was good to go. He trains with Jesus. Sounded OK to me."

You could tell the dojo sayan super master or w/e the fuck they are called knew it was fucked up from the getgo the way he was making they guy confirm information on camera.He was trying to cover his ass in case the guy was going to press charges after getting his head stomped in or in case there was police involvement after the guy died."Well here's the tape. He said he was good to go. He trains with Jesus. Sounded OK to me."

^^ I don't know this would work seeing he never agreed to a fight, even master good ole boy was like " he's here to teach spiritual movements" He a agreed to demonstrate movements not fight he clearly stated "I'm not going to hurt you" & "STOP"...

That was fucked up.

I'm guessing the mentally-challenged dude walked in from off the street talking about how great his martial arts techniques were, and this irritated/angered the sensei and his students.

According to YouTube, this shit just hit the internet. So I'm wondering if charges will be pressed...on a 25-year-old crime.