Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (NSFW)

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (N

Every public school probably has non-retarded dudes in retard classes.

That's where they put alot of the bad kids who don't want to do their work and get in trouble all the time.

It's like a last resort before expelling them.

Never saw that at my school. "Bad kids" got suspended, expelled, and transfered. Every one I knew of that was in the special class, at the very least, were mildly retarded.

Re: Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (N

Why would you say that? I would see some of the mildly retarded kids playing pickup basketball games, hitting buckets, and keeping score.

You saw the bad kids who were put in the retard classes playing basketball.

That dude had no power behind his moves. He did a lot of fancy moves he saw on kung-fu movies. I would say this dude was mildly retarded... you could hear it in the way he talked.

Regardless, he clearly wasn't a retard.

He was clearly just a run of the mill whack job.

Never saw that at my school. "Bad kids" got suspended, expelled, and transfered. Every one I knew of that was in the special class, at the very least, were mildly retarded.

Well that's what they did with them in my day.

At least in elementary and middle school, I assume they did the same in high school.

And pretty much everybody got suspensions and detentions occasionally.

I'm talking about the kids who were constantly in trouble.

You saw the bad kids who were put in the retard classes playing basketball.

No, because I knew some of them by name. These same dudes playing ball during lunch, also had speech impediments and were clearly on the slow side.

I'm gonna guess that if either one of them fought you, you would have been taken out within a few seconds.

your guess would be wrong

unlike you i don't sit on my ass all day replying 100 times to every thread in ch 0.

I'd call that dude socially challenged, meaning he's there's no functional problem with his brain, but that he's unable to understand the situation he's in.

I remember this kid in grade school who had severe lisp and speech defects, talked loudly and had trouble behaving and concentrating. He wasn't retarded but just so happy with himself he didn't mind about the lisp or how people might understand his behaviour. That's why he got beat up numerous times before changing the school.

Those kind of guys get beat up by meatheads all the time. That's why I have no respect for dojo that lets anyone just walk in and challenge professional/experienced fighters.

BTW I think the badass karateka got his black belt years after the video got on tape.

Yeah I agree, there are several stages of mental disability the old lady gets paid to take care of a few of them. Some were severe and some looked and appeared normal, but would have emotional outburts over little things, wet his pants, slow speech, and is a klepto. He is not capable of taking care of himself even at the age of 25. His age maturity level would be closer to 14.

Reason I don't believe he was killed:

-The guy said the police found him and he ended up in a mental hospital.

-The guy posted the video. Only a fool would post a video of a murder they committed, with their name and info.

i really doubt that dude was killed, remember that video of the asian dude smashing out a rear suv window and then getting stomped out by like 3 dudes after he started getting smacked up for not moving his car outside a convient store, that dude got stomped out pretty similar to this guy, even the knocked out snoring shit.

i bet that dude was hurting real bad, death, not so much.

still it was fucking brutal to see the dude get his head stomped in after he was clearly out.

not like thats not new or anything, you would just figure being into karate, there would be some sort of honor code or whatever.

Well that's what they did with them in my day.

At least in elementary and middle school, I assume they did the same in high school.

And pretty much everybody got suspensions and detentions occasionally.

I'm talking about the kids who were constantly in trouble.

Yeah, alot of kids who just acted up on the regular got put into special ed when I was in elementary and middle school. I went to a really good high school that had an entrance exam and whatnot, so we didn't have a special ed program there, so I'm not sure if they still did that in high school or not

Two good friends I have known snored like that after taking a bad blow to the head, one fractured his skull and spent a lot of time in the ICU. the second had massive brain swelling and damage to the part of the brain that regulates body temp and died. So that kung fu jesus' chances of coming out of that without some kind of lasting effect are not good.

ya, the assumption i associate with mentally challenged is someone who was born with a mental defect leading to mental retardation, while being crazy/mentally unstable or whatever, is something you aquire, for the most part.