how much oontz is TOO MUCH......

NeRVe54

Shes doing the math and claims you post at LEAST 6 times a day... not enough time for a social life. She really has the oontz figured out lol.

Total Posts: 5,290 (4.43 posts per day)

Find all posts by SpreadAIDS

Find all threads started by SpreadAIDS

i usually hit up ch zero, click all the threads i want to read in diff tabs, respond if i want, and then i'm done. it's actually pretty easy to make at least 10 posts a day in maybe 10 minutes

unless you get in an argument with dao and you need to protect your e-dick, then you gotta make like 50 posts and be on here before dao can get post combos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure most of the big posters on here are doing the majority of their posting from work, then there are a lot of folks who have just been here for years of slow but steady posting. I don't really get how people can get like 5000 posts in a year or two, but if you're getting paid to vigorously post on 12oz, more power to you.

I'm pretty sure most of the big posters on here are doing the majority of their posting from work, then there are a lot of folks who have just been here for years of slow but steady posting. I don't really get how people can get like 5000 posts in a year or two, but if you're getting paid to vigorously post on 12oz, more power to you.

If I had been getting paid a dollar a post over the years I would have made $13,200 so far...that would have probably covered all the drugs, alcohol and bandwidth I've consumed while on 12 oz.

Alas, it's only been a labor of love. Or boredom. Or both. I don't care...I'd like to see some of my posts from 2003 if only to laugh at how stupid I seemed back then.

My girl thinks that you are the prime example of what she's talking about. You allegedly can't get a girlfriend. Jerk off online all day. And she wants to know when was the last time you had sex with a real person.

This is great...

Shes doing the math and claims you post at LEAST 6 times a day... not enough time for a social life. She really has the oontz figured out lol.

i'm sleeping with 5 different girls. go to school, write graffiti, party, get drunk and still have enough time to oontz. and im 17. what does your girlfriend think of that?

is she impressed? please be impressed

i need online validation :cool:

I'm on here often.. I lurk cuz I have nothing useful to say most of the time, but shit i'm bored. I'm going to college, part time job, juggling some girls around.. Yeah my life's nothing special so why not come on here get a few good laughs, check out some cool flicks, possibly learn something as un useful as it may be. And post when I'm bored.

Plus i live in Idaho. There ain't SHIT to do here.

you could try doing graffiti. apparently thats fun.

i'm sleeping with 5 different girls. go to school, write graffiti, party, get drunk and still have enough time to oontz. and im 17. what does your girlfriend think of that?

is she impressed? please be impressed

i need online validation :cool:

Yo when she starts crying put her in a IM with Swindle.

He will calm her down.

He's the Mack, like in the movies.

:lol: :lol:

I have alot of posts, but I've never once worried about it being "too much"

I have a girlfriend who I live with/spend alot of time with, I run around doing errands literally all day most days, and go to a bar/party/some sort of social function pretty much every night of the week

I oontz because I don't watch much TV. Works out good for me

you can never have too much oontz

its better then watching the same old reruns on TV. I get out a lot to do the whole graff documentation and photography shit i do as a hobby. I also work and go to school on the side of that Like some of the people who have been on here for a while now we didn't make this many post over the course of a few months