another fucking pen pal mail thread vol:2 *sigh...

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so for comparison, did she get you like peanut brittle or lobster? what level are you on here? a poster is not really a full gift for a girlfriend i guess , but i'm not really the best to ask either. if say my boyfriend got me a poster back in the day, but of like lucy lui (mine were always girl crushes....) 3 months prior to the opening i would be pretty psyched. and maybe some weed..... i'm not the right girl to ask. i've been married 7 years now and i just bought all my x=mas presents today for myself. i got a new jacket.....

that movies gonna be kinda big. they got helena bonham-carter on one? for myself :smiles:

ha she got me a hemp necklace thing that she made that gave me a fucking allergic reaction. which we found out AFTER she tied it on. so i had to cut it off and ruin it, but it was kinda fruity anyways... so unless the poster gives her a vicious papercut, im a little ahead. haha

but she dumped me because i decided to go partying with my close friend and his dads 2010 land rover on new years eve instead of watching the ball drop with church people at a church. (she got back early. apparently the keys is nothing but transvestites and bars)

late january to early february i think my "connect" mentioned something about a crop of new posters coming in so ima try to snag some for yalls enjoyment

oh snap. sorry, i live in portland,or only hippies wear that shit out here .

i do like rainbows though. especially things/animals/people crapping/vomiting rainbows

wanna trade? i cant even swim and i live within sight of one of the top 10 surfing beaches in the US :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not smart or anything, just googled french-->english translator. i was really hoping it was another phase i heard a long time ago but can't remember. it translated to english as something like "sitting on the stairs after the party" basically a french phrase for the moment you think of a witty comeback but it's too late.

haha, i've been into bones /noslutbag since i was 10 and lived next to a defunct farm. i found a dead pig in their field and there was like 6 or so little piglets in its ribcage. i was hooked from there. i'm not like gothic or anything though.....

i finally have it everything together and will be mailing tomorrow.

4 packages total!

Archived