another fucking pen pal mail thread vol:2 *sigh...

eatso

haha weed brownies. good idea. right?

well, i havnt been in here for a while. as ive been completely broke. I could barely even pay my rent this month. Probably because everywhere i went i bought shit. and i like to travel on my weekends. So ive got a ton of shit i owe u people, even the ones that were "returned to sender" and trust me its coming. Its all in bags/box's on my bed (which has kept me sleeping on my lazy boy) almost ready to send out. Last night i made $188 dollars in tips and i am stoked (: so im thinking sometime this next week ill have everything out. Ive got too because all this shit is taking up my space lol. Thanks for everything u guys are sending me.. lest keep this going :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Once again, to the people i'm sending shit to, i'm sorry that i delayed again. I realized i had already taken 2 months, so what the hell was another week or two. I'm stepping up the packages after seeing some of the shit posted in here, and i'm sure you'll all forgive me for the delay. They'll be out soon.

Also, to the people who have sent overseas, whats the cheapest option? i grabbed a bunch of the flat rate boxes for all the in country packages, and thinking i'd use one to send to Germany, then realized how stupidly expensive they are to send out of country. I'm just doing USPS for the in country ones, but am i better off using UPS or something else for the out of country? i don't mind spending 15 or 20 or whatever is standard for a reletively light, shoebox sized package, but i'm not down with the $60+ it was going to be with the flat rate box.

Got your package Sam, so dope! Best thing i've got ever. Those drawing pads are gonna come in handy.

I really need to start sending my stuff out, it's just time and money.

Ps the kitties like it

001-3.jpg

003-5.jpg

awesome! :) glad you like it!

I thought the drawing stuff might come in handy, given your profession at the moment haha and im glad the kitties like it, if they didn't, I'd be pretty bummed out

Once again, to the people i'm sending shit to, i'm sorry that i delayed again. I realized i had already taken 2 months, so what the hell was another week or two. I'm stepping up the packages after seeing some of the shit posted in here, and i'm sure you'll all forgive me for the delay. They'll be out soon.

Also, to the people who have sent overseas, whats the cheapest option? i grabbed a bunch of the flat rate boxes for all the in country packages, and thinking i'd use one to send to Germany, then realized how stupidly expensive they are to send out of country. I'm just doing USPS for the in country ones, but am i better off using UPS or something else for the out of country? i don't mind spending 15 or 20 or whatever is standard for a reletively light, shoebox sized package, but i'm not down with the $60+ it was going to be with the flat rate box.

I would say that the best thing to do is go to the closest postal place and ask them about the prices and things because some of them are "flat rate" but if its over a certain weight, then you need to pay a bunch more $$$. So I'd say go ask the people at a postal service or UPS building

Mr.Chupa....if you are sending a package to me, it isn't international shipping.

My mom sends me flat-rate boxes all the time and it is super cheap.

Disregard if you are sending to another oontzer that is in Germany.

Oh, shit yes. That makes everything a lot easier. And i can pack it better since i don't have to worry about trying to make it as small/light as possible.

Yes.

Since it is an APO address, you only have to pay for it to get to New York and then the govn't gets it the rest of the way to me.

I got GZOO's package last night and it was awesome.

I'll take pics when I get home from work.

I finally got paid, so I am going to be able to mail off some stuff on Tuesday since the post office will be closed for holiday on Monday.

IMchristeezy your copy of Australian Penthouse July 1981 just got posted today

Milk grenades your copy of 1979 Australian playboy is being posted tomorrow

Random hero and XjonX if you send addresses again I'll send postcards!

sweet. thanks. yeah ur nineteen thirty something national geo has been sitting in the package for a while now. I have money though..ive been picking up some more stuffz too. im getting around to to it all (: promise guys.

adding finishing touches for packs to:

Acer

Suki

Complex

Fiendish

Imchristeezy

Vulcan

Triplesuplex

BootyBooty

shit, i forgot.

i have a new address...

if you already put my address on there dont sweat it, i can get the package from the house cus my friend lives there....

but if its not too late, pm me and il give you my new addy