Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twinky the kid

micheal jacksons "ghost" spotted on some gay interview with larry kingfag.

The way they pan to a random hall looks choreographed. That's a really fucked up prank to pull on his already frail and suicidal fanbase.

fuck this. this shit is the reason america sucks, because it cares about shit like this.

its a shame he died but he's fucking dead, go on with your lives.

Michael Jackon's music transcends borders, language, race, and religion, as evidenced by people in every country of the world killing themselves over the dude's death.

Another Australian hating on America. Awesome.

I would be more affraid of micheal jackson being at the end of my bed in the middle of the night than freddy krugar.

Michael Jackon's music transcends borders, language, race, and religion, as evidenced by people in every country of the world killing themselves over the dude's death.

Another Australian hating on America. Awesome.

Thats great, however i dont give a fuck about some shadow, that is very easily superimposed, of michael jackson in a stupid television show that thinks good viewing is showing us some dead guys house. i see michael jackson tributes and interviews constantly on tv with every B through D list celebrity trying to throw in their opinion, its fucking pathetic and im sick of seeing that shit, and shit like this.

right now theres an all time top 40 michael jackson hits show on and a celebrating micheal jackson show on. starting soon is BET michael jackson tribute, exclusive michael jackson; king of pop, top 5 michael jackson, michael jackson; memorial and michael jackson; in bucharest.

FUCK THAT SHIT, PEOPLE ARE CASHING IN ON M.J TO PRODUCE THE MOST MEDIOCRE TELEVISION I'VE EVER SEEN. TALKING ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY LIKE NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS IN THEIR LIVES WORTH DISCUSSING INSTEAD.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now