micheal jacksons "ghost" spotted on some gay interview with larry kingfag.

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Michael Jackon's music transcends borders, language, race, and religion, as evidenced by people in every country of the world killing themselves over the dude's death.

Another Australian hating on America. Awesome.

Michael Jackon's music transcends borders, language, race, and religion, as evidenced by people in every country of the world killing themselves over the dude's death.

Another Australian hating on America. Awesome.

Thats great, however i dont give a fuck about some shadow, that is very easily superimposed, of michael jackson in a stupid television show that thinks good viewing is showing us some dead guys house. i see michael jackson tributes and interviews constantly on tv with every B through D list celebrity trying to throw in their opinion, its fucking pathetic and im sick of seeing that shit, and shit like this.

right now theres an all time top 40 michael jackson hits show on and a celebrating micheal jackson show on. starting soon is BET michael jackson tribute, exclusive michael jackson; king of pop, top 5 michael jackson, michael jackson; memorial and michael jackson; in bucharest.

FUCK THAT SHIT, PEOPLE ARE CASHING IN ON M.J TO PRODUCE THE MOST MEDIOCRE TELEVISION I'VE EVER SEEN. TALKING ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY LIKE NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS IN THEIR LIVES WORTH DISCUSSING INSTEAD.

Thats great, however i dont give a fuck about some shadow, that is very easily superimposed, of michael jackson in a stupid television show that thinks good viewing is showing us some dead guys house. i see michael jackson tributes and interviews constantly on tv with every B through D list celebrity trying to throw in their opinion, its fucking pathetic and im sick of seeing that shit, and shit like this.

right now theres an all time top 40 michael jackson hits show on and a celebrating micheal jackson show on. starting soon is BET michael jackson tribute, exclusive michael jackson; king of pop, top 5 michael jackson, michael jackson; memorial and michael jackson; in bucharest.

FUCK THAT SHIT, PEOPLE ARE CASHING IN ON M.J TO PRODUCE THE MOST MEDIOCRE TELEVISION I'VE EVER SEEN. TALKING ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY LIKE NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS IN THEIR LIVES WORTH DISCUSSING INSTEAD.

[ATTACH]114821.vB[/ATTACH]

YOUMADMICHEALJACKSON.jpg.064fd538d5f7066512d5dd8a0bc61992.jpg