freakin felony charges

Dertychucks

so i caught my first case , i got a felony charge resisting arrest etc. cop didnt catch me in action so i hope i can fight it . how do u charge someone for a felony when he didnt know what I was painting?, when there is like 50 pieces all over the place . I just happen to run when I herd the cops coming. So my question is , what should i do about my school , im curently attending a animtion school. doing fucking great , good grades etc... will i even be able to get a career if im convicted ? do i keep wasting my money on tution ? serious ansers please .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd just stick with your schooling. Don't give that up on account of the arrest. Nothing is forever.

Real talk, Tim Allen was arrested for smuggling cocaine through a fucking airport and he went on to become a seriously paid actor.

You don't even know whats going to happen with this case anyway. Wait until the judges gavel hits the deck before you enter panic mode.

I advise getting a lawyer, getting your story straight and stick to it.

The lawyer will definately cost you some money but it'll be way better than some public dfender who will no doubt be too busy checking his myspace during the proceedings rather than getting your back.

But above all, keep up the schoolwork. If this is your first time, you will probably get community service and some fines.

I'd also take some time to go through the legal advice threads on this site and glean any helpful advice from others that have been through the same thing.

Good luck, stay in school

There are a few rules to this

No matter what, do not talk to the cops, ever. Even if you are caught red handed, do not talk to the police. That is the biggest mistake you can make. Keep your mouth shut

Get a lawyer, a good lawyer. He can probably get you off at least one or two charges, and negotiate the felony down, they charge you with what they can at the get go and see what will stick. Thats why they charged you with a felony.

Run faster

get a powerhouse lawyer. The end.

Don't worry about money right now, this is a lifelong decision.

Get the BEST lawyer you can find, and in the mean time, DON'T TALK TO THE POLICE!!!!

/thread

even if you have to take out some sort of debt and financially fuck yourself for years to come

it'll be worth it to be free and not have a felony

• 2 weeks later...

first off. Never resist arrest. Great way to get your ass beat by police

next time do yourself a favor and flee and elude instead. I mean. If they already

got you shut up, sit down, and talk to a lawyer. I say always run. No matter what.

chances are if you are younger and probably in better shape than the cop you are

pursued by anyways. If you never been in trouble this isnt a big deal unless you

assaulted one of the cops and he got a hard on for you.

Stay in school. Animation. I mean.... A felony will prevent you from getting

certain types of jobs. Teaching, Law, Medicine and others but animation. Im not

sure they even give a fuck

ok we already have tons of court case advice threads.

bottom line has been stated: PAY A LOT< TO A LAWYER WHO SAYS HE CAN GET YOU OFF THE CHARGES

a criminal record will make it harder, but not even close to impossible to get a good job.

lots of people have records, and if it isn;t violent or drugs then you arent as bad off

Archived