AUSTIN

RELAPSER

okay, i know this has been done before and i remember some of the information but dont want to have to wade through a bunch of other pages of threads for information.

i'm planning a trip to austin in around two to three weeks, most likely camping at one of the local campgrounds, i havent decided where yet, but i want to enjoy everything there is to offer; swimming, drinking, bbqing, painting, graffndancin, etc.

it's going to be me and the lady friend and a tent, maybe a hotel room if i can snag enough cash before then, but i'd rather slum it and have more money to blow on fun stuff.

so what's there to do? where's the best camp spot to stay? and most importantly, what can a pair with one minor and one who has someone elses 21+ ID do for fun? (bar/club/whatever else wise)

and just for kicks, heres our last vacation to padre this past weekend:

5153_1065819975372_1522200073_30189597_8353972_n.jpg

5153_1065820735391_1522200073_30189616_7053345_n.jpg

4803_1124529123031_1521210207_30543190_243395_n.jpg

nd1pg4.jpg

4803_1124528923026_1521210207_30543185_7025724_n.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ayeeeeeee!!!

Your girl does have a nice ass, show us MOAR PICS!!!!!

moar legit suggestions of places to see and things to do and more may have to come.

i'm not really limiting myself to austin specifically, but it was the first fun destination that came to mind for a weekend trip, i dont want to drive forever and i still have to work it around a weekly work schedule.

There has been too many of these threads where I wear myself out finding links to various eateries, clubs, bars, swimming spots, nature walk spots, and areas for maximum relaxation.

Find one of those threads and read it instead of making another thread asking the exact same thing that the other 2-4 threads asked and got feedback on.

moar legit suggestions of places to see and things to do and more may have to come.

i'm not really limiting myself to austin specifically, but it was the first fun destination that came to mind for a weekend trip, i dont want to drive forever and i still have to work it around a weekly work schedule.

Ok ummm.

Austin...

You can go swimming, you can eat tacos, play with mexicans.

You can go to the Pink Monkey.

My homie is the manager there, he will put yall down.

You have to watch him though, he may swoon your lady!!!

With a ass like that, he would probably put her to work at the Pink Monkey.

He's a ruthless muhfukkahhh, but it's a suggestion.

:lol: