Masturbation poll

*PROTOCOL*

What do you do when your pet busts you wrestling wityh cyclops?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dudes..i had a rather awkward situation once..i went to go to take a leak and upon midleak i realize that the house cat is in the tub staring at me pee..i felt very uncomfortable..but continued to pee. also cuz stopping pee mid leak is really annoying. i shuda peed in its face. jk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
funny story, my freind was asking if any of us had given our dog a facial. we gave him a what the fuck look and he said he only did it one time and thought more of us would have.

RoadTrip4x5.jpg

Hahahaha. "It's not cheating if you put peanut butter on your balls and let the dog lick it off.............because its YOUR dog!"

Talking about jerking off isn't really a big deal. I mean you talk about fucking women, right? And when you jerk off I'll assume you think about women..?

So, when you're telling a story about how you were fucking a woman, you're telling us how it made your dick feel.

Either way the question was how do you feel if/when an animal walks in? Personally I don't think they quite understand anyway, but it's still sort of fuckin weird if your doing a buck thirty on your pickle and your anteater walks in on you.

And as for the fifi's you'd have to be a dirty motherfucker to share. And i don't know anyone who uses a bag. We just got gloves from CO's.

Now had there been an anteater in my cell its nose would be perfect.:D