Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*PROTOCOL*

Masturbation poll

What do you do when your pet busts you wrestling wityh cyclops?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do when your pet busts you wrestling wityh cyclops?

• Stop. Make them leave. It is wrong.
    • Boogie hands!!!!

How do you feel when you're beating it and come to realize the cat/dog/anteater is staring at you? What do you do? Stop and make them leave the room or say fuck it and finish?

Haha that's weird as fuck. I've been gettin down to buisness and look over to see my dog lookin at me all wierd. Get outta here ya mutt! Ima beatin ma meat!

WTF? And.....I thought this thread was going to be about some new jack off device, or you were telling everyone about the spot you like to rub up & down against.

Skeet them little wank blockers, they'll learn not to bother you while you're jerkin it.

I notice yall kids like to compare jackin off techniques and stories

Do you sit around with your crew in real life and have roundtable pannels on this subject?

Most of my friends are comfortable enough in their sexuality to joke around light heartedly about things like this.

I'm plenty comfortable with my sexuality to talk about it, but are you comfortable enough with your sexuality to show your boy how you beat off and have it not be gay?

I'm plenty comfortable with my sexuality to talk about it, but are you comfortable enough with your sexuality to show your boy how you beat off and have it not be gay?

LOL who actually does that? Obviously there are boundaries in real life.

You do know that's the justification TPWFs use for making out with their boys?

"it's not gay, were just comfortable enough with our sexuality to make out with other dudes and have it not be gay or nuthin"

That's a lie, because it is gay, and they aren't comfortable enough with their sexuality to admit it...

Extreme example. Same concept

I'm just sayin

I make threads about stuff I like to talk about

not one time was I sitting around and wondered not a thing about how any dude on here feels about jerkin it

but a lot of you kids seem to like to talk about your masturbation with other dudes

and that's ok, you are comfortable with your sexuality, which very well may be bi-curious

When I was doing juvy bids motherfuckers had the fifi bag convo on the regular.

No homo shit, but nasty as fuck. You take a plastic bag and line a sock with it.

They even had pointers like warming it up before hand and pointers on which bags were better.

Shits mad nasty though, niggas weren't changing the bags and shit.

Fighting over the plastic bags the styrofoam cups came in from the cafeteria.

Borderline pervert freak shit but not really homo IMO.

I'm pausing this just incase though.

/no homo

Juvy is pretty homo by default, especially FiFi talk and not washing the gloves out n shit

When I was institutionalized as a kid, there was kids who use to Jack off on the wall and all be in the same room talking to each other and shit, it was super gay

I mean it's ok, they were pretty comfortable with their sexuality

As for me, I can't jerk off with another dude in the room, even if he's asleep

or, mabee I can... I just never tried, not in the bin or in jail

I'm also not uncomfortable talking about it, I just wouldn't think to raise it as a topic of conversation

I talk about stuff like Cuban links 2 and blunt shells and bargain basement gin

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now