OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

I believe Lou Adler, i think hes a music producer or something. his son is Cisco Adler in that band Schywaze and used to fuck meisha barton

THANK YOU...me and my dad always wondeer who that dude is, but I always forget to look into i

adam-morrison.jpg

I laugh every time they close up on this dude while he's on the bench. Dude looks straight depressed, combine that with his already serial killer lookin ass and I know for a fact this dude is going to murder someone.

*RAPE

The 3rd and 4th..

Calls have been a little suspect all night.

Yup, phantom fouls left and right

Nah, the Celtics squeaked out a win given the circumstance. It was tight the entire 2nd half except the last couple of minutes. The upping of the 4 or 5 points at the end was due to intentional fouling at the end. Kobe sat out a lot of the game due to foul trouble. I'm glad the Lakers kept it close despite Ray Allen's record-breaking once-in-a-lifetime performance.

And THIS is why I'm not worried

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i told all u hoes !! celtics are better and of course its not close if you gota intentional foul....ur doin that cuz u cant play d cuz u have scrub defenders like....kobe(defender) farmer shitnon brown lack walton lolligager odome head pau gassed-ol altho he had a nice reverse dunk on perkins...anyways celtics all day I LOVE WALTAAA

i told all u hoes !! celtics are better and of course its not close if you gota intentional foul....ur doin that cuz u cant play d cuz u have scrub defenders like....kobe(defender)

Actually you intentionally foul because you're running out of time, and Kobe has been one of the better defenders in the league since he came into it.

Basically, you're a fucking moron, and very deserving of your tampons

u live by that umad slogan theo.

but it is U

who is MAD.

im not gonna pollute this thread any further, swamp is level headed.

learn a lesson from him.

move on theo, i aint gay and i aint gonna date u.

STOP ASKIN!

Because it perfectly describes you. Ever since you got sonned and exposed (over a beef YOU started), you been furious ever since.

you_still_mad.jpg

This also perfectly describes you:

23uq5g1.jpg