OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

WILL YOU TWO IDIOTS PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP? I HOPE I CAN SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHEN I SAY THAT NOBODY UNDERSTANDS OR GIVES ONE SHIT ABOUT THE BEEF YOU GUYS HAVE. THE ONLY REASON YOU WOULD POST BICKERING BACK AND FORTH ON HERE WOULD BE TO GET A RISE OUT OF EVERYONE. SINCE WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT, IT'S TIME TO SHUT UP. YEAH I'M MAD.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn all this just cuz kobe sucks.....yup cant handle jesus shuttleswort....and why are heads talkina bout bynum?...BYNUM..? HE GOTS WAY TO GO BEFORE HE REACHES MARK MADSEN THE DUDE IS JUST A SCRUB..HE CANT DO SHIT, JUST DUNK....AND BE TALL....BUT HES JUST SHIT......BIG BABY IS WAY BETTER THAN BYNUM, BYNUM IS LIKE SAMUEL DALEMBERT BUT LAKER FANS ARE SO DUMB THEY THINK HES NICE...DALEMBERT IS NICER THO

IVERSON GO PLAY IN CHINA LIKE MARBURY THOSE CHIN CHAN CHONGS ALREADY LOVE U.....

• Like 2

^^^Thanks for the beef movement Andre Iguodala. Good luck with your shitty Sixers. Sorry they suck so much. May they prevail in the future, or whatever. Could i care less? The two god damn best franchises in NBA history are playing each other right now. I could give a fuck less what is happening with Philly. Fuck you, and who gives a shit.

theo, pistol, mero.

last time.

put up or shut up.

u know how to find me.

ill even turn my PM'S back on just 4 u.

i really wanna meet.

NIGGA GET OUTTA HERE, STOP FRONTATIONALIZING WITH YOUR FRAIL CHEST.

LAKERS ARE TAKIN THIS SERIES B, THE LONGER IT GOES THE WORSE THAT IS FOR BOSTON CUZ THEM NIGGAS OLDER THAN MY MOMS MOMS.

Did you just call him "mate?"

I'm Australian mate, that's just how I talk.

Back to the basketball, I think it's key for KG and Pierce to step up on some dribble offence tonight. I'd be looking for both of them to finish some isolations early in the piece to try and get some of the confidence back. I can't remember a time where Pierce has looked so unsure about taking his shot from the elbows.

over all the Lakers are a more CONSISTENT team but the Celtics are clearly better. Allen was a non factor and Pierce didnt play all that well either etc. If the Celts played as Consistent as the Lakers and all the big 3 played well on the same night it would be a wrap on this Finals. with the game play and scoring its pretty much a fact

• Like 1

over all the Lakers are a more CONSISTENT team but the Celtics are clearly better. Allen was a non factor and Pierce didnt play all that well either etc. If the Celts played as Consistent as the Lakers and all the big 3 played well on the same night it would be a wrap on this Finals. with the game play and scoring its pretty much a fact

i actually, as a fringe fan agree.

the lakers apart from kobe really dont do much to wow you. the celt's have crazy depth and really are. overall a better team. but like you said, far to inconsistant. for some strange reason. and really, youd think theyd be the ones that lead an overall even keeled game night in night out.

certainly not to take anything away from the lakers, were talking about literally the two best teams in the league but the celtics should be the better club.

Just got home, awesome game.

I saw a Celtics fan talking shit to 4 Lakers fan, then when one bitchslapped him in the face the guy started trying to cry to security and get the dude thrown out :lol:

After the game same guy was starting shit with 3 other Lakers fans, although this time he had like 20 people with him...fuckin coward

Just got home, awesome game.

I saw a Celtics fan talking shit to 4 Lakers fan, then when one bitchslapped him in the face the guy started trying to cry to security and get the dude thrown out :lol:

After the game same guy was starting shit with 3 other Lakers fans, although this time he had like 20 people with him...fuckin coward

I noticed you used the words "talking shit" and "coward"... were you talking about Ralph Lauren?

I guess is this part where Ralph Lauren disappears & stays hidden from this thread again until the Celtics win another (the team he's currently bandwagoning).