OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just finished watching this game on DVR, stuck working at the bar all night..Ron Artest's defensive strategy for this game seems to be "run around and flail my arms around like one of those inflatable wacky-wobbler things they have in front of used car lots"

it was a three point game when the out of bounds call was reviewed and they mysteriously upheld the call, even though it was clearly off garnett. at that point, you could tell the officials were going to see to it that the series went to boston tied.

i told all u hoes !! celtics are better and of course its not close if you gota intentional foul....ur doin that cuz u cant play d cuz u have scrub defenders like....kobe(defender) farmer shitnon brown lack walton lolligager odome head pau gassed-ol altho he had a nice reverse dunk on perkins...anyways celtics all day I LOVE WALTAAA

Gay gay gay gay, shut up.

swamp is level headed.

learn a lesson from him.

:lol: THIS NIGGA TRYIN REAL HARD NOT TO GET BEAT UP

NIGGA DANGER INDICATOR WENT OFF WHEN HE FOUND OUT SWAMP IS ON THE EAST COAST AND ALL HE DO IS GET DRUNK AND PUNCH NIGGAS IN THE CHEST :lol: :lol:

SON, YOUR TEAM IS WILD OD GARBAGE, KNICKS FINISHED WITH A BETTER RECORD, IVERSON DID A GRIFFEY AND WENT TO HIS ORIGINAL TEAM FOR WHAT? TO SIT ON THE BENCH FOR A WEEK AND THEN BE LIKE "IM RETIRING" KNICKS BOUT TO MAKE MOVES, SIXERS BOUT TO BE WACK TILL THEY GET 6 MORE DRAFT PICKS. YOU MAD?

• Like 1

MERO THEO come c me.

that simple, n u can put words in other peoples mouths all u want.

i had kno idea swamp was east side, n i dont have a beef w him, but if he wants to meet and speak for u two homos id b more then happy....

power in numbers...

bring it.

u n your fake as city.

u dont know me...

im sittin rite here, u wanna meet n back up your statements, JUST LET ME KNO.

ANY OF U INTERNET TOUGH GUY FAGGOTS.

MERO THEO come c me.

that simple, n u can put words in other peoples mouths all u want.

i had kno idea swamp was east side, n i dont have a beef w him, but if he wants to meet and speak for u two homos id b more then happy....

power in numbers...

bring it.

u n your fake as city.

u dont know me...

im sittin rite here, u wanna meet n back up your statements, JUST LET ME KNO.

ANY OF U INTERNET TOUGH GUY FAGGOTS.

Everyone seen your pic, scumbag. You're scrawny. Soft. Look like you've never lifted a weight or been inside a gym.

Anybody here would light you up. This is just more shit talking from you; everyone knows you're not going to post your location so someone could knock you out.

I don't know but whattup with Craig Sager's suits

Bahaha, the first one is the best.

I love how he says he's never got at him because of his clothes, and then there are 3 other links of him doing just that.

For all the Lakers fans though, how are you going to lose a game in your building when Paul Pierce and KG don't even contribute.

AND Bynum goes off for probably his best post season game ever. That most likely isn't going to happen again.

Bahaha, the first one is the best.

I love how he says he's never got at him because of his clothes, and then there are 3 other links of him doing just that.

For all the Lakers fans though, how are you going to lose a game in your building when Paul Pierce and KG don't even contribute.

AND Bynum goes off for probably his best post season game ever. That most likely isn't going to happen again.

For one thing Ray Allen had the best 3-point performance in Finals History. That won't happen again.

And it's not like the Lakers key players played great. Odom didn't contribute. Kobe played under par (due to foul trouble). Artest didn't do anything offensively. Fisher didn't do shit.

THEO, stop talkin.

IM IN PHILLY.

u wanna meet come c me, and well arrange it, otherwise stop runnin your fuckin toy ass mouth.

:lol: :lol: Just as I thought... "I'm in Philly" everyone knows that, dumb ass! Again, you ain't gonna give your location, you'll just give some vague large location that has a million people.

YouMad.jpg

Not worried... Ray Allen had the most 3 pointers in Finals history, and they barely won it. That won't be happening every night. Lakers were leading in 4th quarter despite Allen shattering the record. The end score is misleading since it was mostly the Lakers fouling at the end and giving the Celtics free throws.

Refs were horrible, and Kobe had to sit out due to early foul trouble. Foul #4 was a Ray Allen flop. Garnett hit the ball out of bounds at the end but the refs called it out on Gasol, and that possession then translated in to points. Paul Pierce did a spin move and slipped, and they called a foul on Fisher.

Decent game other than that.

I knew people were going to say "i aint worrited, ray allen had to hit 8 threes for them to win." Or some shit like that.

What about KEVIN GARNETT played the worse game i have ever seen him play and Paul Piece only made like 2 field goals - AND THEY STILL WON... So dont gimme that Ray Allen shit.

Garnett - You might be right, he might not find that sweet stroke, but he's going to get more than 6 points in Boston. You can book that.

Pierce - Paul will find range in Boston.

Lakers are a great team, but if Kobe scores 21 points, they are not going to win the games. Unless they pony up and try to go to Bynum when he's working the paint. I like Phil Jackson's start game process, running plays for all the starting five so they all get points within the first couple of minutes. Boston should work to throw that routine out and unsettle them from the outset.

Bring on Wednesday morning!

I just don't like the finals format. 2-3-2. The only way for the lower seed to get a win at home is to win all three games in a row at home. Probably not going to happen, so the Lakers still have home court, at least this is assuming the Celtics are going to lose at least one in Boston.

I just don't see how at HOME the rest of the Lakers team could not show up like that. There will be games where Kobe is in foul trouble or..GASP not playing well without the foul trouble, there needs to be more people on that team that can step up, and fill that void. Bynum had an exceptional game, Gasol brought it as well, but it clearly wasn't enough. I don't even see a reliable back up point guard on the Lakers bench. I mean...Shannon Brown? PFFFT. Jordan Farmar? The Lakers can't keep Rondo or Robinson in check. Kind of surprising.

The thing about Ray Allen, sure he most likely won't hit 7 or 8 threes another game this series or for the rest of his life, but he doesn't have to, because he has at least 3 other people on his roster who can go off and have games with numbers close to those, and I'd be willing to put significant money down that the Celtics's bench/role players will not have a less effective or equally ineffective night in the Garden.

After game 1 I was ready to throw in the towel, just because of Kobe's will alone. That was pretty stupid. Oh well, what else is new.

Just as I thought... "I'm in Philly" everyone knows that, dumb ass! Again, you ain't gonna give your location, you'll just give some vague large location that has a million people.

yeah lemme give out my real name and street address over the internet......

u fuckin dumb fagot.

u kno how 2 reach me,

stop FUCKIN hiding...

Just as I thought... "I'm in Philly" everyone knows that, dumb ass! Again, you ain't gonna give your location, you'll just give some vague large location that has a million people.

u fuckin dumb fagot.

u kno how 2 reach me,

stop FUCKIN hiding...

You're easily the dumbest, most dimwitted clown on here. You're also the same queer that posted pics of himself wearing women's nail polish. You're a feminine, lightweight homosexual, and you're not taken serious.

Hi-Hater-pid150-39371.jpg

u fuckin dumb fagot.

u kno how 2 reach me,

stop FUCKIN hiding...

Isn't philly some 'large ass location that has a million people'?

Dude your a cornball.

At least I can look forward to some other team taking out the phillies this year and you dissapearing again.