OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else notice Scalabrine doesn't even sit with the team anymore? He's halfway up the walkway back to the locker room, not that that stops him from running onto the court at every opportunity possible, head cheerleadin ass nigga.

I told my dad I was gonna buy him a Scal jersey, and he responded "I could just wear a suit jacket"

What about Perkins vs Artest?

Just listen to me my nigga. Every Match up at each playerss true position would end up in a Lakers beating. Rondo would beat up Fisher. Jesus would beat up Kobe. My dog Pierce would beat up Artest. KG over Pau Gasol. And Perkins would break Andrew Bynums jaw. NOT TO MENTION THAT MY NIGGA DOC RIVERS WOULD MOLLY WHOP PHIL JACKSON.

YA WYLIN!

Rondo is clearly a homosexual. Don't get me wrong, he can ball, but dude has mad sugar in his gastank, and Fisher is a beast.

Kobe isn't exactly a thug, but Ray Allen is probably one of the softest human beings alive, I'll believe he could throw a decent punch the day pigs fly.

Pierce MAYBE could hang with Artest.

KG and Perk are obvious wins, I'll give you those.

Phil would beat Doc to within an inch of his life, dude is massive. Looks like a human coathanger, plus the calm ones are always crazy

Honestly, the only thing about the Lakers i like is that D Fish is a lefty. Growing up a leftie, I have always looked for sports heroes that are left handed. Very few greats are lefties. Well, that faggot ass bitch made nigga whose daughter i hope dies a horrible raped death is a lefty, so i kind of like him.

big baby played good. gave them what they needed points and energy.

but a beast? when i think of beast i think of shaq back in the day getting 40 points or 20 boards.

still bringing up 2001? ralph lauren treating the '01 NBA Championship Lakers like 9-11, "Never Forget!". LOL

Looking forward to todays game.