damn in my own city...

pissdrunkwhat?!

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/SAPD_officer_shoots_kills_man_.html

"A former high school star athlete and a nightclub owner were killed early Saturday in unrelated law-enforcement-involved shootings, authorities said.

In the first, Adrian Barnes, 28, was shot five times inside his car by Bexar County sheriff's Deputy Wendall Morris, a four-year member of the force. Barnes allegedly aimed a loaded handgun at Morris after searching for — but not finding — his ex-girlfriend at a party at Morris' home."

crazy cops killed 2 people last night.

Adrian Barnes was a friend of a friend, i didnt know the dude but my homeboy said he was a stand up guy and always positive.

R.I.P.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"A few hours after the shooting, Galloway's relatives gathered at the house, a large brick-facade home near Kirby. His sister, Fay Ballard, said Galloway called their mother early Saturday and said, “I can't take it anymore, I got too much on me.”

Alarmed, Galloway's mother called another son, Billy Galloway, who lived in the same subdivision and asked him to check on his brother. Billy Galloway knocked on the door but Michael wouldn't let him in, Ballard said. So he called the police."

^Lesson learned: Don't bring the police into your family matters.

straight up

the brother said something along the lines of him wanting to make sure his brother was cool but didnt want the cops coming in and merkin dude while he was on the floor.

the whole bullets in the ceiling thing is fuckin shady fuck that

thats some straight up, bust the door "OH SHIT SHOOT ASK QUESTIONS LATER!" shit and then "hey pop that shit off a couple times IN HIS OWN ROOF"

fuck outta here, neither of them dudes were the type to act in a manner which would warrant being shot to death and somehow they were BOTH SHOT TO DEATH