Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WALE!pd

damn in my own city...

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/SAPD_officer_shoots_kills_man_.html

"A former high school star athlete and a nightclub owner were killed early Saturday in unrelated law-enforcement-involved shootings, authorities said.

In the first, Adrian Barnes, 28, was shot five times inside his car by Bexar County sheriff's Deputy Wendall Morris, a four-year member of the force. Barnes allegedly aimed a loaded handgun at Morris after searching for — but not finding — his ex-girlfriend at a party at Morris' home."

crazy cops killed 2 people last night.

Adrian Barnes was a friend of a friend, i didnt know the dude but my homeboy said he was a stand up guy and always positive.

R.I.P.

Guest 50million

welcome to the club

rip

i had a gun pulled on me the other day and took a significant L but i don't think it made me wanna carry around a concealed weapon.

welcome to the club

rip

The club of having a friend of a friend get shot by the police while looking for an ex-girlfriend at a party?

rip.

• Like 1

What? You don't know?

Know, I not. I do, however, belong to the friend of a friend who I didn't like and who got drunk and attacked a tree with his POS skyline (which he always double parked) and came out on the ass end.

Damn sucks to hear another more to the list of people killed by cops

R.I.P. To your boys boy

and

fuck frugoli!

3554163985_b4fc1afb82_m.jpg

R.i.P

Afroe & Evol

"A few hours after the shooting, Galloway's relatives gathered at the house, a large brick-facade home near Kirby. His sister, Fay Ballard, said Galloway called their mother early Saturday and said, “I can't take it anymore, I got too much on me.”

Alarmed, Galloway's mother called another son, Billy Galloway, who lived in the same subdivision and asked him to check on his brother. Billy Galloway knocked on the door but Michael wouldn't let him in, Ballard said. So he called the police."

^Lesson learned: Don't bring the police into your family matters.

straight up

the brother said something along the lines of him wanting to make sure his brother was cool but didnt want the cops coming in and merkin dude while he was on the floor.

the whole bullets in the ceiling thing is fuckin shady fuck that

thats some straight up, bust the door "OH SHIT SHOOT ASK QUESTIONS LATER!" shit and then "hey pop that shit off a couple times IN HIS OWN ROOF"

fuck outta here, neither of them dudes were the type to act in a manner which would warrant being shot to death and somehow they were BOTH SHOT TO DEATH

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now